Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2015 3:58:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:09:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:15:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Awww.....poor little garter snake.  Was probably trying to help you with that mouse problem and was the unintended victim of senseless glue related violence.  Poor little snake.

I had a good friend who accidentally stepped on one of those glue traps, nobody realized he was gone until the next morning when they found him behind the couch.  Looked like he tried to pull himself free but that glue is so strong he only made it a few inches before succumbing.  At the autopsy they said he probably died of exhaustion.  Every time he tried to break free he got stuck even worse.  The M.E. said he very likely would have survived if he had been wearing shoes or even socks but he never had a chance with bare feet.  Your story, reminded me of that terrible, terrible night.  Even now, years later, I can't even look at a glue trap with tearing up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awww.....poor little garter snake.  Was probably trying to help you with that mouse problem and was the unintended victim of senseless glue related violence.  Poor little snake.

I had a good friend who accidentally stepped on one of those glue traps, nobody realized he was gone until the next morning when they found him behind the couch.  Looked like he tried to pull himself free but that glue is so strong he only made it a few inches before succumbing.  At the autopsy they said he probably died of exhaustion.  Every time he tried to break free he got stuck even worse.  The M.E. said he very likely would have survived if he had been wearing shoes or even socks but he never had a chance with bare feet.  Your story, reminded me of that terrible, terrible night.  Even now, years later, I can't even look at a glue trap with tearing up.
View Quote

I can imagine the mayhem if Brandi had stepped on the little guy with bare feet
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Found a copperhead in the house a few years ago. That was exciting for a few moments.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Found a copperhead in the house a few years ago. That was exciting for a few moments.
View Quote

We had a rattleheadedcoppermoccasin in the house last year. Of course it was only about 6" long. Still, it did not survive the encounter.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 1:10:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ain't skeered of no snake.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good. Would you take care of my retculated python while my wife and I go to Nassau next month?
ETA He is 12 foot long. My neighbor won't watch it anymore after a little incident with her pet cat. I talked her into me buying her a Doberman puppy to replace the cat.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Good. Would you take care of my retculated python while my wife and I go to Nassau next month?
ETA He is 12 foot long. My neighbor won't watch it anymore after a little incident with her pet cat. I talked her into me buying her a Doberman puppy to replace the cat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would but I'm not sure it would be a great fit with my cats.  I've had cats, dogs, rabbits, birds, scorpions, tarantulas, turtles, snakes, horses and some I can't remember.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I would but I'm not sure it would be a great fit with my cats.  I've had cats, dogs, rabbits, birds, scorpions, tarantulas, turtles, snakes, horses and some I can't remember.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeti`s, leprechauns, arfcomers.....

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truck drivers, perverts, convicts, moderators....
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Probably go ahead and cook that right up.. right?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:44:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:10:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I draw the line at truck drivers, perverts, convicts and moderators....terrible pets and even worse humans lol.

Don't ban me!! I joke, I joke!  Well that's true for half of them.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 8:16:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I draw the line at truck drivers, perverts, convicts and moderators....terrible pets and even worse humans lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yea no kidding,ya just can`t keep them from peeing on the furniture....  

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s367.photobucket.com/user/hotdogit250/media/ChineseRestaurant_zps34214fa0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/hotdogit250/ChineseRestaurant_zps34214fa0.jpg</a>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s367.photobucket.com/user/hotdogit250/media/ChineseRestaurant_zps34214fa0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/hotdogit250/ChineseRestaurant_zps34214fa0.jpg</a>

"We no see your cat!"
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 3:41:54 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't ban me!! I joke, I joke!  Well that's true for half of them.

http://i.imgur.com/bYNAWSJ.jpg

Somebody looks guilty...
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:08:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
And some people say dog's faces aren't expressive...
View Quote

You'd probably look like that too if you were about to get your ass kicked for crapping on the carpet!
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Actually Wingman poops the floor pretty often these days but he's getting up in years so there's no swatting him with a newspaper anymore.  LOL
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 3:47:09 AM EDT
[#25]
LOL!!

Oops, ignore that I'm banned.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:57:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LOL!!

View Quote

There is always the truck stop....
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:29:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL!!

Hmm...It's an option.  I've never been to one, how much do you make?
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL!!

Well, my in- laws have a huge part of several of them in this state. They paid for my wife's medical education and it didn't make a dent in their check book!
They make a lot, I don't make anything off of them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#31]
sooo you service for free??????        

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
sooo you service for free??????        

View Quote

Nope, my wife is my ONLY ONE so I have to tell you that you have no chance with me.
No kidding, she was with me ever moment she could when they did my TKR, the removal of the artificial joint, the month in the hospital on the antibiotics with no knee joint, the revision, and my recovery.
I am lucky and blessed.
I've had numerous broken bones, been gut shot, ripped the knee up a half dozen times, and my wife is always there and my teammates (soccer) will be there if she can't.
I don't need no stinking truck stop!
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Nope, I ain't leaving my wife.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:25:06 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#36]

Get your mind off the truck stop! It ain't healthy!
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:36:41 AM EDT
[#37]
From what I'm gathering here, Twixxie isn't asking for a ring...just a little nookie in the shadow of a one stack Mack with a window in the back.  "Truck stop love....it's driving him mad....it's making him crazy...".

Don't be stingy with it...you two can play "right Twix, left Twix...top Twix, bottom Twix" lol.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:04:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
From what I'm gathering here, Twixxie isn't asking for a ring...just a little nookie in the shadow of a one stack Mack with a window in the back.  "Truck stop love....it's driving him mad....it's making him crazy...".

Don't be stingy with it...you two can play "right Twix, left Twix...top Twix, bottom Twix" lol.
View Quote

Please, put me back on ignore!

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:44:14 AM EDT
[#39]
OP, if you catch a rattleheadedcoppermoccasin again, just use vegetable or olive oil to release it from the sticky trap. Once released, clean as much oil off and let it go to eat the critters you don't want in your house.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:26:36 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

well you were begging for the days of yore...  

reap what ya sow buddy...

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#42]
^^^^^^

I don't think it could be as good (hilarious) as it once was but I do think it could a whole lot more entertaining than it is now.  
I think it was Ndenway that kept jabbing Dan that kept me laughing. I can't remember all that happened but I do remember I couldn't wait to read the posts here.
It really was hilarious. Sick and perverted, but funny!
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I calls dem likes I sees dem!  

Spring is the time for loooooooove......even if it reeks of diesel fuel. LOL
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You wash your socks in diesel?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, if I walked anywhere near you and Twixxies aftermess I'd probably burn my shoes and socks.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:07:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nope, if I walked anywhere near you and Twixxies aftermess I'd probably burn my shoes and socks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You wouldn't be walking if it was a threesome!
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:50:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True,  I'd just hang myself. LOL
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:46:14 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top