User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2015 1:06:31 PM EDT
How are things in OKC?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess that depends on what you are looking for.  It has good features but there are better areas in my opinion.  Of course it all depends on what you are looking for from a place to live.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess that depends on what you are looking for.  It has good features but there are better areas in my opinion.  Of course it all depends on what you are looking for from a place to live.
View Quote

This is pretty much it.

Geographically soaking, OKC is a very large place. OP, do you have any idea what part of OKC you would be looking at? What about job prospects?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:17:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I could be in any part of OKC really, preferably with easy access to an interstate (and a nice range near by would nice). The reason I might be moving there is for a job offer. However, I would be working out of my home (but traveling all over Oklahoma and many of the adjoining states). I lived in OKC for a few months 8 or 9 years ago (brigadoon was still around), and had a generally favorable impression of the place. So information on where to be looking for a place in OKC or one of the suburbs would be handy, as would information about ranges and such.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess it depends on your preferred living style as well. Do you like city life or country? I myself prefer country because it's quiet and the great thing is you don't have to go far to reach it. Also, I live outside city limits so I can shoot on my own land, screw range fees. If you don't necessarily need to live by the city I would suggest somewhere near Arcadia or a little more east. Close to I-35 and 44 and only about 20-30 minutes from most places. Also things to consider, tornadoes.. don't live in Moore. Most seem to pass through there, Reno and Edmond/Guthrie area.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Why live in the city when you can work from anywhere?  The shooting range could be your back yard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top