Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2015 11:26:20 PM EDT
I haven't been in a while but Im wondering if they have IFAK pouches that may/are better than the military style IFAK pouch. I have an as issued IFAK pouch with the buckle opening and I can navigate the pouch with supplies no issue but Im thinking I may want one that unfolds to expose the goods.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 6:24:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll check for you friday if you like. I live about a block from there but haven't been in years. When they stopped carrying guns they went downhill pretty quick.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#2]
My sis and I went in there once a couple years ago, they looked at us like we were from mars.  I wasn't very impressed, most everything surplus-wise was over priced and in bad condition.  They had a lot of new "tacti-cool" stuff but it was cheap crap and overpriced at that.  The old crusty guy club at the register couldn't be bothered to answer questions but finally a younger guy showed up to assist.  I don't really see any reason to go back, it was just a surplus store with a very picked over inventory and nothing worth buying.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 11:37:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 1:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
If you have the issued one it should have come with fold out internal storage which is retained by a bungee. It should fit snugly inside the IFAK when packed correctly. If you need one I may see if I have an extra.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you have the issued one it should have come with fold out internal storage which is retained by a bungee. It should fit snugly inside the IFAK when packed correctly. If you need one I may see if I have an extra.
View Quote

Negative, USMC IFAKs from my day didn't have folding inserts. It was just the duel compartment Coyote tan shell.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:48:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Negative, USMC IFAKs from my day didn't have folding inserts. It was just the duel compartment Coyote tan shell.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All real jarheads need are bandaids and cold beer.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:02:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barbie Band-Aids....lol
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 12:04:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did yall see this one over on GD?

Discount tattoos, did he get what he paid for?

http://i.imgur.com/xG5wg6d.jpg

View Quote

wtf over
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Did yall see this one over on GD?

Discount tattoos, did he get what he paid for?

http://i.imgur.com/xG5wg6d.jpg

View Quote

There's no way that can be real...that's just too over the top.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

All real jarheads need are bandaids and cold beer Whiskey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All real jarheads need are bandaids and cold beer Whiskey.

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Notice he didn't deny the Barbie Band-Aids..lol.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Notice he didn't deny the Barbie Band-Aids..lol.
View Quote

SPONGE BOB DAMN IT!!!

Link Posted: 4/8/2015 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I opened a Marine Corp IFAK once...it was a hand grenade of Barbie, Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony Band-Aids.  In full disclosure, there may have been a SpongeBob bandaid in there but it was difficult to see through the glitter. .
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 5:03:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Must have found one from the air wing.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, probably lost by a jar head at a trucktop.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#17]
I might have to stop by their shop one of these days, I need a new set of web gear and mag packs.

Link Posted: 4/9/2015 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 9:45:57 PM EDT
[#19]
They have some butt pouch style IFAK's with crappy Army ACU digital at Brigadoon.  Personally, and you can ridicule me if you want :) , I bought a Condor IFAK and had it on my vest in Afghanistan and it was awesome.  It uses a MOLLE Velcro platform and the IFAK attaches to it, then buckles securely.  So you can rip that sumbish off when you're in the shit instead of fumbling around with the crap on the side of your vest where you can't reach..ever. And it packs a LOT.  I was able to fit multiple Israeli bandages and quicklots in it.  I even had enough room to put my duck dynasty band-aids in there, too (a must-have).
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 1:32:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Post By ThomasAb:
They have some butt pouch style IFAK's with crappy Army ACU digital at Brigadoon.  Personally, and you can ridicule me if you want :) , I bought a Condor IFAK and had it on my vest in Afghanistan and it was awesome.  It uses a MOLLE Velcro platform and the IFAK attaches to it, then buckles securely.  So you can rip that sumbish off when you're in the shit instead of fumbling around with the crap on the side of your vest where you can't reach..ever. And it packs a LOT.  I was able to fit multiple Israeli bandages and quicklots in it.  I even had enough room to put my duck dynasty band-aids in there, too (a must-have).
View Quote

Condor makes good stuff and Duck Dynasty is the shiznit.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 3:38:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Stopped by today... sad to say I wasnt impressed by anything they had to offer and the traffic trying to exit was the same BS traffic its always been. I thought about it today and I honestly am not sure Ill go back to them anymore. They had some nice SAW A-bags but that was about the only thing that drew my attention.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 4:07:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Stopped by today... sad to say I wasnt impressed by anything they had to offer and the traffic trying to exit was the same BS traffic its always been. I thought about it today and I honestly am not sure Ill go back to them anymore. They had some nice SAW A-bags but that was about the only thing that drew my attention.
View Quote

I guess you aren't TactiCool enough, now go back and buy an AK47 ankle holster!!!!  Oh, and some of the MRE's marked "novelty use only: not for human consumption".  The ones that are bloated are the best .
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I guess you aren't TactiCool enough, now go back and buy an AK47 ankle holster!!!!  Oh, and some of the MRE's marked "novelty use only: not for human consumption".  The ones that are bloated are the best .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They didn't have what he wanted in pink.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't blame him then......*PINK POWER*
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh they had pink stuff... just not what I wanted, nor the color
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Women's panties?
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Women's panties?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women's panties?

Spandex Gstrings with built in mag pouches
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:16:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women's panties?

Soooooooo....pink spandex Gstring with built in mag pouches.   Like we said, here in the OKHTF, we don't judge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top