Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2015 8:06:43 PM EDT
Anyone have any solid word on this? All Im seeing is websites that I put little stock in to, even the NRA-ILA website. Can the ATF even do that on their own?

ETA: How can green tip be AP when green tip is a GP round?
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 10:09:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 11:53:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, obviously it's not armor piercing and doesn't even come close to the ATF's classification for AP but, no doubt, you know who demanded it be made illegal.  Just another attempt by you know who to try and get AR's out of civilian hands.  It's absolutely disgusting and the ATF isn't doing itself any favors by turning even more citizens against them.  Today it's green tip, tomorrow it's Hornady match.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 1:05:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 5:34:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I really, really, really hope the GOP doesn't put another team together that are unelectable... this country can't handle another four years of democratic rule.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#5]
ammo just started getting back to normal,now people panicked again and I`m not seeing stuff on the shelves
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I've not seen any changes in other ammo but there's a ton of green tip up for sale and trade.  I don't know if people are trying to get rid of it before it's banned or if their trying to profit off folks who want to buy it before it's banned.

Either way it's an absolutely deliberate attempt to further infringe on second amendment rights by these pudding head democrats.  I'll give them credit for at least attempting to take on the messed up healthcare system when the GOP completely ignored it for decades and I'll give them credit for passing more civil rights laws and for digging the country out of an economic catastrophe but those three things in the plus column pale in comparison to the staggering numbers in the negative column.  Not to mention, regardless of what good you may do, anyone who so brazenly attempts to circumvent our nations constitution should be tried, convicted and sentenced for treason.  Every single politician who voted for the various anti-2A bills should be tried and convicted of treason.  Lock every one of them in the deepest, darkest, dankest holes of the most horrible prison our nation does or does not admit to existing.  Our current POTUS should be forced to live his, soon to be civilian life, without armed guards or owning firearms himself.  Don't want guns? Go without them yourself and see how secure you feel.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top