Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2015 12:36:11 PM EDT

Why we can't have fun things.

Sheriff Lockhart said the boy’s 30-year-old uncle placed Tannerite in a stove in a yard in Liberty, Okla. Tannerite is an explosive agent sold in many gun stores. The man then shot the stove with a high-powered rifle, injuring the boy and the 22-year-old with shrapnel from the explosion, according to authorities.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 6:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Fucking stupid! I heard this earlier and I'm still pissed.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Another hold my beer moment.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 11:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
What fucking retard put an explosive in the fucking oven??? Why the fuck couldn't the retarded uncle be the one to die of his stupidity?? This shit set me off when I heard of it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 5:27:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree, I hope that uncle gets the full brunt of the legal system.  It's tragic and nauseating at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:36:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 1:05:25 AM EDT
[#7]
911 Coordinator friend always telling me there is legislation in the pipeline to ban tannerite in Oklahoma, thanks to idiots in the article above.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 2:58:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Honestly I'm surprised they haven't done it yet.  I don't think it should be regulated but it's inevitable with all these idiots doing stupid stuff with it and then plastering it all over YouTube.  Before YouTube, stupid behavior was only passed on during "hey, remember when..." story time rolls around, usually when the drinking starts.  Ah...the good old days.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honestly I'm surprised they haven't done it yet.  I don't think it should be regulated but it's inevitable with all these idiots doing stupid stuff with it and then plastering it all over YouTube.  Before YouTube, stupid behavior was only passed on during "hey, remember when..." story time rolls around, usually when the drinking starts.  Ah...the good old days.
View Quote

I am so $hit sick of liberals wanting to regulate everything.  What's next?  The amount of beans or cabbage we can eat because of greenhouse gas or offending someones nose.  Reckless endangerment is already against the law as is letting someone "take care" of the idiot.  

Max  
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 11:32:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I am so $hit sick of liberals wanting to regulate everything.  What's next?  The amount of beans or cabbage we can eat because of greenhouse gas or offending someones nose.  Reckless endangerment is already against the law as is letting someone "take care" of the idiot.  

Max  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Max  

Yup, don't address the actual problem, just throw a ban on it and go onto the next thing feeling smug about themselves.  Those people are so amazingly stupid.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#11]
It doesn't help when idiots are mixing up 10-20 pounds of the stuff and showing the results on YouTube.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top