Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2015 7:05:49 PM EDT
Anyone have a suggestion?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Also, how do I subscribe to these topics? I don't see the subscribe tab...
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:42:52 PM EDT
[#2]
have to have a team membership to suscribe to topics,but you can just bookmark it.

as far a gunsmiths in tulsa,I haven`t got a clue...sorry I use a local in my area.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 1:31:12 AM EDT
[#3]
depends on what you are needing done.

Mackools does excellent work.
SportsWorld has a Smith on staff.
I think there might be a Smith at 2A.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Im getting a new upper set up, barrel, GB, Tube, etc and don't trust myself to do it yet.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:53:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Im getting a new upper set up, barrel, GB, Tube, etc and don't trust myself to do it yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2A would be a good place for that, I would think.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Not a gunsmith but can help you along if you'd like for some Diet Dr Pepper.  Just need to dig in and find my tools I just moved.

What kind of handgards are you needing installed?

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not a gunsmith but can help you along if you'd like for some Diet Dr Pepper.  Just need to dig in and find my tools I just moved.

What kind of handgards are you needing installed?

View Quote

an ArfCom love story..

one has the parts..
the other has the talent...
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:58:21 PM EDT
[#8]
awwww,my my my, its kinda dusty in here...  
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:06:44 PM EDT
[#9]
These kinds of things always get Twixxie teary eyed.

When I needed help on some AR related stuff, one of the greatest Arfommer's of all time (Obi Dan Kenobi <---that's actually his code name so set it and forget it) comes to help.  I have a big spot light that shines a giant BFL in the sky and within minutes he pulls up in his jet black pick up truck with a jet engine sticking out the back and his tool belt that has like this blue foamy spray on it and an armorer's wrench shaped like a bat or an armadillo or it might be like a one of those raccoon looking things that aren't actually raccoons but some kind bear or lemur... either way, he has these really awesome tools.  So long story short, he helps me fix my AR's or replace parts and I give him a soda sometimes but he would definitely help without the soda because that's just how he is, he's a good man.

Anywho, maybe there's someone near you who's also knowledgeable who can help.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:32:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Here in Tulsa for a spell so I'm close. Offer stands.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm in Tulsa and have built half a dozen AR's and have the tools and I can help.
What kind of handguard are you installing? May need special wrench that I don't have.

The last gunsmith I would trust would be one at Sportsworld,
sorry, my suggestion would be Mike at 2A or FATBOY TACTICAL @ 126th and Memorial, they have built thousands of AR's and they charge a little to put one together for you with your parts. Ask for Jeff and tell them mouthpiece sent ya.

Edit for spelling
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:43:31 AM EDT
[#12]
+1 ^^^^^^^^^^^
There's also a guy with the name JoshL on the OK boards that does quality AR work for reasonable prices in OKC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top