Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2014 3:17:31 PM EDT
Does Wal Mart still sell the CCI Blazer 50 round boxes for around $15?

If not that, where's the best local place to buy some 230gr ball? I have a new toy coming in soon and I need to break it in.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Ammo has gone up so much it's crazy. My local Wal*Mart has their cheapest 9mm marked at $13-$14 a box, 45 ACP is more. Buying online is really the only way to fly unless you just have to have it today. For quick delivery check out SGAmmo.com, they're a site supporter and located in Stillwater. I usually get my ammo the day after I order.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:12:47 PM EDT
[#2]
So I went ahead and check my local WM. CCI Blazer is now around $22/box.

They still had the TulAmmo 45 steel case at $15.99/box so I snatched those up.

The problem with buying 45 online is the shipping is so expensive because of the weight. I guess it's time to start reloading again.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF is up with places charging $24+ for a 20 round box of JHP? Thats retarded to charge like that... IMO
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:47:20 PM EDT
[#4]
i bought and they laughed.
i bought more and they laughed.
i loaded and they laughed.
i loaded more and they laughed.
they laughed because i had so much.
why do you need so much? they laughed.
they laughed when i bought .22LR.
but you don't even HAVE a .22! they laughed.

they're not laughing anymore, they're singing the blues.

Obamania 1 caught me with my pants down, I was ready for Obamania 2.

no matter how high it is the time to buy anything is when you CAN.

when you cannot is a poor time to buy.

i WON'T get fooled again.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:49:56 PM EDT
[#5]
until recently I`ve seen more unicorns than 45acp
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#6]
At Wal-Mart's around Edmond/ north OKC I've been seeing more 100 round boxes of Federal .45 lately. It's around $28/box. The exact same ammo in a 50 round box is around $22, I think, which is close to what any other .45 I've seen has been.

That's the only .45 I've bought for what seems to be a couple years now, as it's the only stuff that isn't ridiculously priced. I really need to start reloading...
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#7]
the academy stores in norman and south okc were pretty loaded with handgun ammo in a bunch of different calibers, .45acp included.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top