Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2014 7:50:33 PM EDT
Here is some of this years kill pictures for those of you who like seeing dead critters. Some may be repost I'm not sure. But enjoy!

Sense I don't hunt Hogs. I KILL THEM! I will leave these here they don't appreciate me in the Hog hunting forum. I think we are around 44 for the year not counting the little bitty piglets. ;)
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#1]
bacon's bacon
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Unlucky coyote from a week or so back.

Reworked a blind.

A piebald doe.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]
My neighbor has been catching a lot of hogs. The more dead hogs the better.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Ack!!! I am so jealous!!!

Hey, if you come up with any extras of those big ol' tusks feel free to send me a set
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:45:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 3:43:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That blind looks like it used to have a crescent moon in the door!
View Quote

That's called multitasking lol
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Are you trapping them then shooting them????
Or hunting them???
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Great pics there,sparkyD!

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I seen a red fox trotting alameda street across the twin bridges on tbird last night, hadn't seen one in a while, glad to know they're still around here, been seeing a hell of a lot of turkeys and a few feral hogs around the lake this year too
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are you trapping them then shooting them????
Or hunting them???
View Quote

Trapping part of them the rest I catch when out checking cows. As stated above I do not hunt them I kill them. Part were killed while brush hogging. My wife had a good time over watching.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:42:10 AM EDT
[#11]
kill every one  of those bastards.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:44:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd be in Brandi heaven .  Whackin' Stackin' and Packin' pounds of pierced pork! Whole smoked pork, pulled pork, ham, bacon, pork loin, pork chops, pork ribs....
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'd be in Brandi heaven .  Whackin' Stackin' and Packin' pounds of pierced pork! Whole smoked pork, pulled pork, ham, bacon, pork loin, pork chops, pork ribs....
View Quote

You'd better take a look at that meat or smell the carcass before you say what you'd do with them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm kinda jealous.  The only hog we have around here (so far as I know) belongs to the neighbor.  He's huge.  As in, makes my mom's BMW 318ti look small.  Can't shoot him (well, could, but I try to be a better neighbor than that).  I do let my Blue Heeler mix chase him home though.  He (the dog) loves that (the pig, not so much).
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#15]

He was not the buck I was after, but he was still a cull buck. Had a warble up his nose that made him act strange. My phone died before I found the warble to take a picture but it was intertwining when my daughter seen it pop out of the deers nose.

First slug I have recovered from the Grendel. And no I did not weigh it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 12:34:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Ok, so what the heck is a warble and why is it in a deer's nose?  

That is an awesome deer, cull buck...Sheesh, I'd hang that on the wall.  I never got a buck when I was hunting, that's a giant to me.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 12:36:47 AM EDT
[#17]
I passed on a pretty nice buck Thursday morning, he needed to grow at least one more year.
I did however get to shoot a decent sized hog that evening.
Now if I can thin out a few coyotes this week I'll be really happy.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ok, so what the heck is a warble and why is it in a deer's nose?  

That is an awesome deer, cull buck...Sheesh, I'd hang that on the wall.  I never got a buck when I was hunting, that's a giant to me.
View Quote

Bloat Fly larva. It was about an inch long and 1/2" round. Or Grub. I have a bit bigger on the wall. As far as why the larva was up the deers nose must have been an infection, he probably would not have made the winter if it went septic.

They were a bit dusty
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:37:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Yuck, never heard of that.  I'd do the "Willies" dance if I saw something like that come out of a deer's nose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top