Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2014 9:51:51 PM EDT
Thanks To All You Veterans On This Veteran's Day!

FINALLY!!! I cannot count the times I've wanted to go hunting but couldn't because my ice cream would surely give me away but not anymore!!! Yup, the future is here and it's pretty darn sweet.  Camouflaged ice cream!!! Think of the possibilities!! You can now sit in your tree stand and enjoy a delicious ice cream cone without giving away your position and that is awesome.  Is it only for the tree stand you ask? NO! You can even carry your ice cream cone through the woods stalking your prey and be completely invisible! This AWESOMESAUCE!! I couldn't think of a better reason to release camo ice cream and it's good to know that part of the money goes to helping veteran's organizations.

"OKLAHOMA CITY – As we get ready to celebrate our nation’s heroes, a popular ice cream shop has created a sweet treat in honor of those heroes and their sacrifices.  Baskin Robbins created the “First Class Camouflage Ice Cream,” just in time for Veteran’s Day.  The camouflage concoction is a mixture of chocolate, salty caramel and cake flavored ice creams...."

http://kfor.com/2014/11/11/popular-ice-cream-shop-creates-new-flavor-for-veterans-day/
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 3:56:25 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL...nobody else thinks camouflage ice cream is awesome??
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Coolest. Ever.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 3:22:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I've looked everywhere but I just can't find it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've looked everywhere but I just can't find it.
View Quote

lol, I never considered it might be hard to find.  I guess you have to go to Baskin Robbins and assume that they are putting something in the cone.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks tasty...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top