Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2014 8:52:32 AM EDT
For information only, not affiliated.

Local  business owner, Andy has taken his online business coolgunstuff.com to a better to serve you level.

Newly opened in a brick and mortar store next to his computer company at 10623 N.May Ave., Village Tactical is there 6 days a week to help local enthusiasts.

They are a Class 7 / SOT dealer and can take care of your NFA  needs, along with remaufactured ammunition.

I've been a fan now for several years, there's a lot worse (well there used to be,they seem to be disappearing) LGS's in town.

Drop in and browse, they won't make you show a driver's license to enter.

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome but what store or range makes you show a drivers license to enter.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#3]
He's helped us out before, glad to see an actual dedicated store, hope he does well!
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it may have been a jab at the Wilshire Gun Range? But those guys only scan your ID when you get alcohol so not sure.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I stopped in Saturday just to make fun of him working ( he always gave me grief for working Saturdays) and he had a lot of casual, just dropping in, traffic.

it has to be just driving down the street, saw the sign stuff.(so far)

all in all he's pleased with business so far, except for that pesky gotta be there deal.

and BTW next time you need a teeny spring or detent for a AR or a 1911 (he said half his sales were 1911 stuff) you know where to go.

and higgimw, he's got lowers but probably not $39 ones, what's the $39 one cost in your hands? (+ freight and transfer?)

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I think it may have been a jab at the Wilshire Gun Range? But those guys only scan your ID when you get alcohol so not sure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can now say with certainty as I have just returned from Wilshire gun... I was underwhelmed. I was able to get in on the Veterans Day half priced range deal but... I wasn't impressed much. It made me think of a Whole Foods version of a gun shop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top