Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 5:57:20 AM EDT
Short version. Have 2014 mustang GT I want tuned. Could buy a tune online but would love to find a local shop to take my car to and dyno tuned.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Alternative Motor Sports

Near Reno and Council
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#2]
You didn't say where "local" was but I'm assuming, from the screen name, you are talking Broken Arrow.  Don't know anyone there but maybe someone will be along with a suggestion.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Willing to drive with in the state pretty much. I'm near Enid. But in OKC ofte.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#4]
There are several race shops in OKC that could probably do it for you, many of the guys that are on that OKC based street racing show have speed shops around the city.  I don't have personal experience with any but they must be pretty good.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#5]
here's a link to Strret Outlaw's "Big Chief"'s store with a idea of what he charges.

all i know, right there, you're on your own.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#6]
There is one in OKC that is supposedly good/safe. I can't recall the name though. It is around $400.00 ( I believe)

I have a 2014 GT myself. I went with the e-mailed tunes. I had a BAMA, Steeda, and a VMP tune. Steeda is fairly safe no issues. I still haven't loaded the VMP tune yet because I was going to switch to E-85 before E-85 vanished around my area . I would say if you do go with a e-mail tune , I've heard great things about VMP and Lund tunes. Steeda is fairly safe with a nice bump. Bama,well I just don't know if I would recommend those guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top