Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2014 1:16:06 PM EDT
Anyone know of anywhere around the city that sells lower parts kits so I don't have to order online? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Cold Hand Arms, LLC always has some. He is up on Broadway Ext here in OKC.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea I've tried to go by a couple of times but I guess I keep missing them. I'll try and swing by again.
Anyone know of anywhere else?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:36:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess he runs another business as well as Cold Hand, so his hours are kind of odd...check his website for them...i know Mon/Tues he is only open like 2.5 hours in the evening.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#4]
But i dont know of anyone else who sells them...i have only bought from them from him and one time caught a sell online while ordering something else, so i picked a couple up there too.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Im pretty sure cold hand is moving into the new wilshire gun facility so he may be working on that.  He is the only one I have bought from locally
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Im pretty sure cold hand is moving into the new wilshire gun facility so he may be working on that.  He is the only one I have bought from locally
View Quote

He is moving. He'll reopen at the new location next Friday. Have you tried 7element? He usually has them in stock. I'm sure Mark's in Moore does too.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:18:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#8]

That's the one! There's also this guy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I am highly supprised that no one has mentioned SoonerStatePawn or SoonerGunsandGold... Tommy is a great guy to deal with. I do nearly all my business with them.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Cold Hand is moving into Wilshire?  Anyone heard anything about an open date locally? I can't believe they haven't even bothered to update the website, there's a large percentage of gun folks, myself included, that won't use Facebook.  It's frustrating to sign up for their "updates" and get nothing.  The website still shows they are looking for a grand opening in spring .
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#11]
my pard Andy Glunt at Village Tactical has expanded from internet to a brick and mortar store.
i'm sure he has some, he's around may and hefner.

he was setting up his displays and walls and discovered a M1A Socom he didn't know he had!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Cold Hand is moving into Wilshire?  Anyone heard anything about an open date locally? I can't believe they haven't even bothered to update the website, there's a large percentage of gun folks, myself included, that won't use Facebook.  It's frustrating to sign up for their "updates" and get nothing.  The website still shows they are looking for a grand opening in spring .
View Quote

Did you even read my post? Damn. And we're not even married.

Next Friday. September 26th.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I am highly supprised that no one has mentioned SoonerStatePawn or SoonerGunsandGold... Tommy is a great guy to deal with. I do nearly all my business with them.
View Quote

I need a black metal Magpul trigger guard. They didn't have one in Norman. Do either of the other stores carry Magpul bits?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:47:59 PM EDT
[#15]
not what you asked for, but i got a plastic one you can have. please.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:31:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top