Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2014 6:38:02 PM EDT
Got some friends there till Friday and they are looking for some places to eat.
They ate at Ted's Café Escondido and like it.
Any more of the must go to places?

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
A good grab and go place for Mexican food is the El Dolar Taco on SW 44th and May. Legit Mexican street food, we generally get stuff from there every few weeks. Good prices and they don't skimp on food.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I posted in your GD thread, but I'll post here too.

In addition to my other suggestions, you could try Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Ate at H&H today and bought a new knife in the "knife pro shop" they just added.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#5]
One of my favorite places in OKC is Trapper's.... really good prime rib and fried clams, the shrimp brochette is fantastic.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:06:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of my favorite places in OKC is Trapper's.... really good prime rib and fried clams, the shrimp brochette is fantastic.
View Quote

Trapper's Dirty Angel Hair Pasta is the bomb!!!  

For a different lunch or dinner, Have them try Mutt's Amazing Hot Dogs..1400 NW 23rd St Oklahoma City OK

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:11:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I am a sucker for pizza, and while it's not in OKC, I find Humble Pie up in Edmond to be absolutely amazing.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:24:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Onion burgers are kind of a local speciality, one of the best is at the 4U Cafe inside H&H Shooting Sports, and NO, I'm not kidding!

http://www.hhshootingsports.com/4ucafe-contd#side

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g51560-d6676934-Reviews-4U_Cafe-Oklahoma_City_Oklahoma.html

http://www.yelp.com/biz/4u-cafe-oklahoma-city

View Quote

+1

I was surprised at the quality of the food they make as I was expecting microwave burgers and canned nacho cheese . They make good food.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:26:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Gonna half to try Trappers for the prime rib..we were going to Texas Roadhouse, but last 3 times we went in there they were out of Prime Rib...how a steak house run out of prime rib at 730pm on a Saturday night?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#10]
KD's is pretty damn good!
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 7:23:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Pizza: Hideaway (multiple locations in the okc metro)
Bbq: Gary Glenn's (SW corner of Sooner Rd and SE 59th St; near Tinker AFB); Earl's (multiple locations)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top