Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2014 5:11:15 AM EDT
Anyone have any details on a chase thru Moore last night, probably close to about 8:30pm?

I was at the Post Office on 4th Street (right next to I-35, off the service road), getting ready to go inside when I heard some sirens.  I looked up, and saw a car flying by (southbound on service road) at probably close to 50-60 mph, no headlights (was already dusk, almost "night time").  Right behind the car were two Highway Patrol cruisers, lights/sirens.  Smokey dun hit the jackpot.  Them engines were red-lining in all the cars.

Car hit the brakes hard, skidded (controlled it seemed) and went sliding through the intersection and kept going west on 4th Street.  Couldn't see where they went after the got on 4th.  

About 2 mins later a 3rd highway patrol trooper joined in the fun.

Dayum!   Bonafide chase!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:44:42 AM EDT
[#1]
It wasn't a chase. They were headed to the donut shop that was having a 3 for 1 sale.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It wasn't a chase. They were headed to the donut shop that was having a 3 for 1 sale.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Well from what we have seen of OHP lately, they could have been drinking or trying to rape someone

Don't flame me, I am just repeating what I see on the news.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top