Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2014 5:48:44 PM EDT
OK guys, so we all know at this point that Obama just issued an executive order banning the importation of items sold by Kalashnikov Concern. What some of you may not know is that Kalashnikov Concern recently acquired MOLOT, so you can say goodbye to all the VEPR rifles in addition to anything with the Saiga brand on it. What I'm most worried about is a little known fact-- Kalashnikov Concern owns a part of the TULA (that means Wolf brand too) ammunition plant(s). Which means that under the new executive order, Russian ammo may become entirely banned. Since we already have an arms embargo against China, you can say goodbye to cheap ammo if this were to happen.

If anyone has deeper insight into just how deeply intwined TULA and Kalashnikov Concerns are, please by all means comment. I'm worried that my sources for inexpensive 7.62x39 and even .223/5.56 ammo are going to dry up. Since the federal government has the last say on how much 5.56 Lake City arsenal (aka Federal ammo) can sell to the public, we're looking at the possibility of Obama making military caliber ammo very hard to get. Guns are no good if you don't have any bullets to put in them.
View Quote

I read this on Facebook.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:27:25 AM EDT
[#1]
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:38:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FBHO
View Quote

Sorry... my internet is not so good.  What does that mean?
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:45:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FBHO

It means "F*$# Barack Hussein Obama"
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:09:39 AM EDT
[#4]
15 mos to go and them Repeal !
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 12:47:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I read that too, they're saying it's part of sanctions against Russia but we all know it's just an excuse for another attack on America's gun owners.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:38:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, part of the new sanctions...when Ukraine stuff ends and obama sucks on Putins ass again, it will be lifted i would think.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, part of the new sanctions...when Ukraine stuff ends and obama sucks on Putins ass again, it will be lifted i would think.
View Quote

Obama stopped sucking his ass?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top