Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2014 1:31:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 5:38:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Oklahoma, the magazine has to be removed from the gun. That's about it. It doesn't have to be in a separate compartment, the mag can be loaded, just not inserted.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 5:53:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oklahoma, the magazine has to be removed from the gun. That's about it. It doesn't have to be in a separate compartment, the mag can be loaded, just not inserted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That pretty much sums it up. Here is the pertinent section of the statute:

Any person, except a convicted felon, may transport in a motor vehicle a rifle, shotgun or pistol, open and unloaded, at any time. For purposes of this section “open” means the firearm is transported in plain view, in a case designed for carrying firearms, which case is wholly or partially visible, in a gun rack mounted in the vehicle, in an exterior locked compartment or a trunk of a vehicle.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 6:01:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 6:19:20 AM EDT
[#4]
We do honor GA permits, sounds like a good example to use to convince her to get one. I know it won't help her this time though.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]
to be honest, I don't think any LEO in OK would care about it or think twice. every one of them I know begs and pleads for women to carry a handgun, with or without a CCW.

Link Posted: 7/9/2014 6:33:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well I guess she might as well point her finger and go "pew pew pew".

Thanks guys.

View Quote

Bad laws should never be obeyed.  Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
to be honest, I don't think any LEO in OK would care about it or think twice. every one of them I know begs and pleads for women to carry a handgun, with or without a CCW.

View Quote

I know a few.  Keep the magazine separate.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

they are dicks then.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top