Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2014 11:56:28 AM EDT
Looking for 100 round packs 5.56 or 223 in lawton
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Your first post is looking for ammo? Probably not a great idea.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looking for 100 round packs 5.56 or 223 in lawton
View Quote

Welcome to the board. It is customary for a new member to provide a token of appreciation to the membership. Since Brandi didn't ask, I will. A case of .300 Blackout 220 SMK subsonic, please.

Also, check the Academy on Quanah Parker Twy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 7:22:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah sorry, just been hog hunting in faxon, looking for group to go with or network to upgrade
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Trying to get a group to hog hunt with ar and get some advice on how set mine up better sorry for lack of compassion first forum
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 12:04:53 PM EDT
[#5]
No worries, we just have driveby's where somebody creates an account to get something from someone then they bail.  Welcome

You'll find a lot of folks here, myself included, who would love to go hog hunting but have nowhere to hunt.  I have enough stuff to hunt hogs to survive a hogapocalypse but nowhere to do it.  I can't afford to pay, nor have any want to pay some landowner with a hog problem to help him.  If you have a good hog hunting place guard it with your life (and tell me of course LOL).

I've got a small hog killing arsenal:

Colt LE6920 with ACOG/RMR and Crimson Trace MVF 515 laser/light foregrip.
Loki .264LBC/6.5 Grendel
Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf
Savage 116 FCSS .30-06
Winchester 94 .44 magnum
Henry Big Boy .45 Colt

Plus a bevy of handguns capable of the job.

All I need is some pesky piggies to be rendered into pulled pork sandwiches
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 7:45:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Keep checking the Walmarts and you can sometimes get lucky, they were getting the bulk packs pretty regularly until the panic last year.  There really aren't any good gunshops in Lawton anymore.  Acadamy wasn't open the last time I was in town so no idea if they have anything.  Also if your Mil check out the PX they were getting stuff in pretty regularly, best time to check them is right before the lunch crowd, say 1030-1100.  Other option is to order online, check out SGAmmo
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I was just in Walmart yesterday out on Cache Road and they had tons of ammo.
I was at the Walmart in Weatherford today and they had tons of ammo.
If you cant find 5.56 you aren't looking.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 5:05:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for info been trying get a spot to hunt scouting some property for hog but no signs so walking creek bed is option now
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 9:13:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Got my first hog this evening, about 15 of them want nice sow got boar I'll try to upload pic when figure it out. Brandi got a spot may have to let it cool down after tonight. But it was sweet about 30yrds away didn't see or hear us dropped em. So excited now my fever is tapering off now!
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got my first hog this evening, about 15 of them want nice sow got boar I'll try to upload pic when figure it out. Brandi got a spot may have to let it cool down after tonight. But it was sweet about 30yrds away didn't see or hear us dropped em. So excited now my fever is tapering off now!
View Quote

Awesome, congrats! Post up some pics! You did take pics right? I'm forced to live vicariously through other peoples hog hunting.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I did take pic but don't know how to upload to post will put on YouTube page and see if it works like that, railroad street out by dump has lots of hogs on cache creek friend told me they have another friend with property out there they go often when I get info I'll post
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I did take pic but don't know how to upload to post will put on YouTube page and see if it works like that, railroad street out by dump has lots of hogs on cache creek friend told me they have another friend with property out there they go often when I get info I'll post
View Quote

Well crap, why can't I have friends like that??? ACK!!!

Get those pictures up!! (I use Photobucket, it's free and easy) I think you have to have 20 posts before you can put pictures up.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok so got imgur uploading now will try to post went out Saturday morn got a 360lbs boar chased him around for about an hour tracking blood n prints finally found him in a little draw alive but hurt had to call friend wit dogs to track then made hip shot he stopped but fought dogs gored one pretty bad but finally killed him with head shot tried to drag out but couldn't just too heavy, couldn't get truck in to pull out another friend came and cut back straps out. That was all I could safely. Awesome day and got good intel where more are
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#15]
http://imgur.com/a/nui6H
Here is one link let me know if it works
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#16]
[youtube]http://imgur.com/a/nui6H[/youtube]
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm thinking I'd be carrying my .50 Beowulf with 360 pounders roaming around.  It could be 500# and it would fall on in its shadow after taking a .50B
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top