Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2014 7:51:39 PM EDT
Anyone go this year? I shot my m1a today in my first match ever. I didn't score all that great but I had one hell of a good time and met some super nice people.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Were you on the far left of the line?
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe Leemozoid is a range officer for it so he's there.  I'd consider going but watching a bunch of other people shooting when I'm not is a bit of a buzz kill lol.  Seriously though I bet it interesting, I do love vintage military arms.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 4:11:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

No, lane 10 in the morning and 19 in the afternoon.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 4:54:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok....for the short time I was watching, I only noticed the one...22" bbl M1A
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 6:35:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I was line safety officer on Thursday. Stopped by yesterday to see my buddy Leon from the CMP and help Sooner spend some $. We tried to do a little shooting but the construction guys ran us off.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 7:31:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was line safety officer on Thursday. Stopped by yesterday to see my buddy Leon from the CMP and help Sooner spend some $. We tried to do a little shooting but the construction guys ran us off.
View Quote

Leon was of unmeasurable help to my friend and I yesterday. What a nice fellow.  It's guys like him that make this such a fine sport.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:11:47 AM EDT
[#7]
If you happened to see a silver GMC crew rocking a BFL pull in that was us. I briefly talked to Top and Sue and then pulled Leon over to my truck for an M1 discussion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top