BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/11/2012 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Set a time and place and lets do this.

Anyone else have any input on the date and time Dan posted?

Um, he posted really early on a Saturday morning?    (It was like 5:40am!)
Link Posted: 3/11/2012 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I could be game for the 21st

ETA: This range we speak of, does it require a hunting license?
Link Posted: 3/11/2012 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Guess I need to read more carefully  Date and time sounds good to me.  So FA is good to go there?
Link Posted: 3/11/2012 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I could be game for the 21st

ETA: This range we speak of, does it require a hunting license?

NOPE
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 4:14:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Guess I need to read more carefully  Date and time sounds good to me.  So FA is good to go there?

Before any FA is fired, I will personally have to inspect and shoot each one for safety reasons.
Please bring at least 500 rounds for me to fire so I can assure the safety of all of our members present at the shoot.
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 6:20:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before any FA is fired, I will personally have to inspect and shoot each one for safety reasons.
Please bring at least 500 rounds for me to fire so I can assure the safety of all of our members present at the shoot.

As old as you are, you may end up bringing a new meaning to the term "spray and pray"

Perhaps someone with lots of FA knowledge... like myself, should shoot them to verify their functionality and ensure safety
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 6:29:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As old as you are, you may end up bringing a new meaning to the term "spray and pray"

Perhaps someone with lots of FA knowledge... like myself, should shoot them to verify their functionality and ensure safety

Watch out Jarhead. Don't force me into giving you more shooting lessons.

Link Posted: 3/12/2012 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I accept any/all 5.56x45mm donations

Will they allow exploding targets(tannerite)?
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 9:14:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That all depends on how many Obama supporters you can get to hold them while we shoot at them.

Link Posted: 3/12/2012 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah Right, both ya'll jus keep on dreamin'.  I might let ya'll shoot some blanks if you can pass my safety check.  If not, I still might letcha hold it and say "bang" or "pow-pow" a couple of times.
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 9:16:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That all depends on how many Obama supporters you can get to hold them while we shoot at them.

and your point of aim would be which target?
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and your point of aim would be which target?

Any hit on either would be considered good shooting.
JK of course.
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dan does the "spray and pray" every time he goes to the restroom!

Link Posted: 3/12/2012 9:45:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Dan is one fine guy! He is my hero!

Edited for decorum's sake.
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My day job is at a college. I can bring a pickup bed full of them.
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Dan IIRC, you have shot it before
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 6:59:54 PM EDT
[#17]
LAR What is the experience you speak of?  Airsoft
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Oh ya, I go FA on all the airsoft ranges out to 50 yards. Fuckin spray pellets everywhere
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 11:37:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I accept any/all 5.56x45mm donations

there is no rules that i know of I wouldn't shot tracers out there it is to dry

I not sure who owns the land it use to be county or odot land where sand was used

From what I understand It private property now

it only a 100 yard range but it has a 30 foot sand berm

there a 3 or 4 Benches out there

no signs

if the police show it it just because they want to Shoot with you

DON"T ruin It for others Please pick up your trash

Link Posted: 3/13/2012 5:16:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My day job is at a college. I can bring a purple pickup bed full of them.

Fixed
Link Posted: 3/13/2012 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My day job is at a college. I can bring a purple pickup bed full of them.

Fixed

Link Posted: 3/13/2012 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh ya, I go FA on all the airsoft ranges out to 50 yards. Fuckin spray pellets everywhere

Better than me, I have only shot a few at like 25 yds
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 3:46:52 AM EDT
[#23]
We still on for April 21st?
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:09:50 AM EDT
[#24]
I am going to try to make it to this one, just depends on how long I play poker on Friday night to when/if I get there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 7:11:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I am going to try to make it to this one, just depends on how long I play poker on Friday night to when/if I get there.

If you can't make it, I'll be glad to take your ammo and guns for you.

Link Posted: 4/5/2012 7:18:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would miss me too much.
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would miss me too much.

That's the first time I ever heard of guns and ammo having a daddy complex.

Link Posted: 4/5/2012 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#28]
I just happen to have that effect, I am loved by one and all.

Link Posted: 4/5/2012 11:23:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Where is it going to be at?
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Taloga, north of Clinton, April 21st, 9 AM.
Link Posted: 4/6/2012 5:37:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Hell, I'm in. Where else you going to see this many reprobates in one place? I'll bring my AR45 and my high speed low drag AR15 pistol holsters.
Link Posted: 4/6/2012 1:14:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hell, I'm in. Where else you going to see this many reprobates in one place? I'll bring my AR45 and my high speed low drag AR15 pistol holsters.

Either 23rd & Lincoln or The State Fair, you can take your pick.
Link Posted: 4/6/2012 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either 23rd & Lincoln or The State Fair, you can take your pick.

Link Posted: 4/7/2012 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Cool deal.  Should be fun.  I will see if my bro is coming too.  Full auto good to goo too?
Link Posted: 4/7/2012 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#35]
According to our local member who suggested it, It's OK to use full auto.
Link Posted: 4/10/2012 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Taloga huh? You guys sure picked one that's out there a way. Now I'm gonna have to try to go. Taloga's like a second home for me.
Link Posted: 4/10/2012 8:41:00 PM EDT
[#37]
When you guys schedule one closer I might come shoot but Taloga is way too far for me. The lack of places to shoot in Oklahoma is shameful.
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
When you guys schedule one closer I might come shoot but Taloga is way too far for me.

I think you are just afraid of getting caught out in the open/public with a pink firearm or two.

And day of this    
or this
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 10:23:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Two questions:

For those possibly bringing full auto toys, umm how do I word this...Please, oh pretty please, pretty please can I shoot them I've never gotten to use a happy swiitch before!?!?

What kind of ammo should I bring to run through it?

As for me I'll be bringing my model 65, shotgun, a couple of .22s, may or may not bring the mosin. I still haven't gotten around to finishing my ar so that's out.
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 11:36:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Two questions:

For those possibly bringing full auto toys, umm how do I word this...Please, oh pretty please, pretty please can I shoot them I've never gotten to use a happy swiitch before!?!?
You never made it to the Heartland range in Edmond on the 1st Friday of the month?
Bring 5.56x45mm and lots of it    You might want to bring some along for you to shoot as well.
As for me I'll be bringing my model 65, shotgun, a couple of .22s, may or may not bring the mosin. I still haven't gotten around to finishing my ar so that's out.

You still have around 9 days to finish the AR, what's the hold up?

On another note-
Does this place have target stands or is anyone bringing any?
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two questions:

You never made it to the Heartland range in Edmond on the 1st Friday of the month?
Bring 5.56x45mm and lots of it    You might want to bring some along for you to shoot as well.

You still have around 9 days to finish the AR, what's the hold up?

On another note-
Does this place have target stands or is anyone bringing any?

I've never made it to Heartland. All gun purchases are on hold until after I buy a bike. I'll place an order with SGAmmo soon.
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#42]
I talked to Steve (Cold Hand Arms) today, he said he might bring a few of his toys out

(M249 SAW / RPD Belt-Fed / MG 42 (Belt Fed) / 1928A1 Thompson “Tommy Gun” / M4 5.56 7″ “Comando” style / M4 9mm suppressed/unsuppressed  /  M4 5.56 suppressed/unsuppressed  /  HK21 – Belt Fed .308 / HK23 – Belt Fed .223 / HK UMP-40 .40 cal / HK G36k 5.56 / HK53 5.56 / HK MP5 suppressed/unsuppressed 9mm  /  HK MP5k suppressed/unsuppressed 9mm  /  AK47 7.62×39 / AK74 5.45×39 / PPSh-41 7.62×25 / UZI 9mm / Ruger AC556 .223 / FNH P90 5.7×28 / Sten Gun 9mm / Beretta Model 44 9mm  / PPS-43 / M2HB .50bmg “Ma Deuce")
Who knows what will show up outta that collection of his.

So you might want to bring various calibers of ammo
It might turn into a rather fun day.

He said he might pop into this thread.
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#43]
And here I was going to say I probably wouldn't go ecause it's 3 hours, buuuut.... FULL AUTO!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 4:54:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Full Auto , give me a M60 thats a happy trigger .
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Trying to talk my roomie into going...I told her there would be full auto guns there and i saw a spark of interest all the sudden lol. Maybe I'll get to go after all...maybe.
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 10:46:39 PM EDT
[#46]
I will have my FA Uzi and can––9mm so it will be pretty cheap for anyone wanting to shoot it.

SuzookKING, do you know if Steve has a AAC 7.62 SD can?
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 12:20:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Im game. Itd be awesome if someone had a M240G

Love that MG almost as much as the M242
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 2:45:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Anyone hava a strip map to the shoot location. I'm assuming it isn't going to be in downtown Taloga.
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 4:55:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Anyone hava a strip map to the shoot location. I'm assuming it isn't going to be in downtown Taloga.

There's a map or two posted earlier in the thread.
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 6:40:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I will have my FA Uzi and can––9mm so it will be pretty cheap for anyone wanting to shoot it.

SuzookKING, do you know if Steve has a AAC 7.62 SD can?

Not for sure, but knowing him most likely.

Quoted:

Just follow the sounds of rapid gunfire and the squad cars to the location.

I think this is it, if not then it should get you to within earshot

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top