Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2017 11:59:29 AM EDT
I was looking for a general area for ammo purchases. I didn't want to post this on three or four different places so I thought this would be a good place. 

I found three websites and wanted the opinion of others. Have you purchased from them? Are they gtg? Their prices seem good but if the company is not, then I will look elsewhere. 

I will say that I have only purchased ammo locally, but at these prices, that may change. 

1. Ammo.com

2. Ammunition Depot

3. Bulk Ammo

Thanks for the help and thoughts. If these are not gtg, then what sites do you like, or have that may be cheaper?
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been buying exclusively from sgammo.com
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 7:00:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been buying exclusively from sgammo.com
View Quote
Ditto.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:12:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Check the site sponsors.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:11:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I have used SGAmmo.com and also Luckygunner.com  both have good prices and fast shipping
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#6]
You could consider AmmoSeek. You can search by a number of parameters, receive results by lowest price and then compare shipping costs.  I've also had good experience with Outdoor Limited, ordered and received the same week.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#7]
+1 for SG.  I have only placed a few orders so far, but they have been good.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#8]
ive been buying from sgammo for years and they are always solid nd it comes very well packaged.  decent prices on case shipping, and they regularly adjust prices based on market.  very good people.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 8:51:15 AM EDT
[#9]
+1 for SGAmmo.  Site sponsor.  Don't ever subscribe to their emails...they flaunt too many good deals in your face.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I've had many good experiences with AmmunitionStore.com, as well as most others mentioned already.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 9:55:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You could consider AmmoSeek. You can search by a number of parameters, receive results by lowest price and then compare shipping costs.
View Quote
Thanks pretty cool, hadn't seen that one.  I've been using GunBot.net
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
+1 for SGAmmo.  Site sponsor.  Don't ever subscribe to their emails...they flaunt too many good deals in your face.
View Quote
Thanks for the info. I am game for good deals. Since I have three guns to feed as well as three family members, money isn't the most prominent item I have. 
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw that several of you recommend sgammo. I will, when I can put out an order with them. Just out of curiosity, how is tax and shipping? Sometimes prices are great and then shipping is added. Just as much if not more than lgs. 

Edit: NVM. Saw their shipping. If I order a thousand at a time price isn't so bad.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 11:33:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I saw that several of you recommend sgammo. I will, when I can put out an order with them. Just out of curiosity, how is tax and shipping? Sometimes prices are great and then shipping is added. Just as much if not more than lgs. 

Edit: NVM. Saw their shipping. If I order a thousand at a time price isn't so bad.
View Quote
Yup, not bad at all, I typically do bulk orders of either loose boxes or a half case/case once or twice a month.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:37:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. Their emails are a death trap for your wallet.

Don't do it!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:05:33 PM EDT
[#16]
All of the above are good to go. Here are two that are also good to go:

Natchez Shooter's Supply

Widener's
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#17]
double tap
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:27:30 PM EDT
[#18]
I've used SGammo and Targetsportsusa, no complaints about either
Sam at SGammo is a site sponsor so i like to give him my business unless the prices is that durastic
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:14:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Don't do it!!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't do it!!!!!
Like myself....you probably won't unsubscribe huh?
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Thank you. I took my blackout out for the first time tonight. I am definitely going to need more ammo. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:13:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Ammoman.com

Natchezss.com

My go to over the years.  

But...I think my last purchase was through Targetsportsusa.com only because I couldn't find the Gold Dots I like anywhere else.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#22]
So, I checked out GunBot and ammo seek. Great apps. 

I did what I was told not to do...I signed up at sgammo. Two things! First Great deals. Second...crap, not enough money. 

I guess I am needing another job just to pay for this stuff.

I did check out the other sites, and will also do some comparison of prices. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't do it!!!!!
View Quote
Yea SGAmmo has taken a lot of my money with those emails.  

They are great and I can't recommend them highly enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top