Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2017 8:39:43 PM EDT
Ford F-250 big HK sticker, bfl sticker, and don't tread on me plates. I was the guy in the black jeep. Thanks for the thumbs up
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#1]
That was me, it was good to see another BFL out in the wild. One of these days we need to do a west end/RVA Arfcom meet up. I know there is more than two of us
Good looking keep too
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Jeep
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 1:42:53 PM EDT
[#3]
This reads like a missed connections ad
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This reads like a missed connections ad
View Quote
LOL.  Missed connection ads are funny.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That was me, it was good to see another BFL out in the wild. One of these days we need to do a west end/RVA Arfcom meet up. I know there is more than two of us
Good looking keep too
View Quote
Yep it's rare to see a bolt face around here. I have met one or two arf members in Richmond. As far as the missed connections crap, y'all can take a short trip off the veterans memorial bridge
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I posted about one on a Blue Nissan Titan back in June, Powhite Pkwy/Downtown Expressway.

No responses.

Link Posted: 8/8/2017 9:59:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sure I'll get another meet and greet thread going again one day.

Last one was at cap ale house if I remember correctly
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#8]
How about halligans?
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 2:21:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I live off 288 but don't have a BFL on my current vehicles.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:00:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw the blue titan at the food lion in Montpelier last winter. He pulled off before I could get his/her attention .

On another topic ;  what's the update on the Va HTF t shirts?
I'm down to 3 now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top