Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2017 6:53:37 PM EDT
Does anyone have a bench and a set of upper receiver blocks in their garage set up that they'd let me use to install a rail real quick?

I moved recently and my work shop is all still packed in boxes. I have all the tools I'll need, mostly it's the barrel nuts giving me trouble.

I'll gladly bring a 6 pack of beers and swap some war stories while we work. I'm not a weirdo.

Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from someone in a PM or e-mail soon.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got on here to ask a similar question. I've lent out tools to others on here but can't help ya with a bench/vice at the moment due to living in an apartment currently.

I was going to ask if anyone had an AR-10 reaction rod/vice so I can put an AAC brake/mount on my OBR. I'll let you shoot it when we are done (and it has cured).

Maybe we need a build party.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 6:38:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does anyone have a bench and a set of upper receiver blocks in their garage set up that they'd let me use to install a rail real quick?

I moved recently and my work shop is all still packed in boxes. I have all the tools I'll need, mostly it's the barrel nuts giving me trouble.

I'll gladly bring a 6 pack of beers and swap some war stories while we work. I'm not a weirdo.

Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from someone in a PM or e-mail soon.
View Quote

Where in NOVA are you located?
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where in NOVA are you located?
View Quote
Herndon area
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#4]
If no one else comes through for you, I'm down in the Woodbridge area.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:39:24 AM EDT
[#5]
If you don't mind hopping on the ferry and crossing the river, i have everything you need.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 10:41:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not a weirdo.
View Quote

Im In winchester, if you wanna make it out this way

NOVA Armament in Herndon would probably charge you like $10, it would be worth a call to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top