Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2017 2:15:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Not well.   Stewart lost his base after demanding a vote to allow Muzzies to build a mosque in the rural cresent of Prince William County.  I use to work for PWCSA and we didn't allow any further sewer out there bc of it's designation.  Seems he went out of his way for religious special favors and enabling a new legal system.....what a sell out.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Special Timmay will win in a landslide. We couldn't beat Warner when Obama hatred was high, a 5%+ winning state for the Cunt will not unelect Special Timmay.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Special Timmay will win in a landslide. We couldn't beat Warner when Obama hatred was high, a 5%+ winning state for the Cunt will not unelect Special Timmay.
View Quote
If you look into the whole community organizing/voter fraud issues that 5% Hillary win is not real.  Consider what is it 11 of 14 Congress men are repubs, for starters.  However, we are dillusional and defeatist, the best this board can come with for our political woes is Cuch,  lol
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 6:38:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Can I get a recap on Mosque thing?
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 9:53:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not well.   Stewart lost his base after demanding a vote to allow Muzzies to build a mosque in the rural cresent of Prince William County.  I use to work for PWCSA and we didn't allow any further sewer out there bc of it's designation.  Seems he went out of his way for religious special favors and enabling a new legal system.....what a sell out.
View Quote
I worked for PWCSA in INSPECTIONS
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 8:36:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Replacing that fuckstick Timmy should be easy.

But with Stewart as the candidate, he will get another 6 years.

Link Posted: 7/14/2017 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Replacing that fuckstick Timmy should be easy.

But with Stewart as the candidate, he will get another 6 years.

http://images2.onionstatic.com/onion/5409/8/16x9/1200.jpg
View Quote
Then we better hope another decent candidate throws his/ her name in ring for the nomination.   I'm not sure who is viable,  but we can do better than this guy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 1:03:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If you look into the whole community organizing/voter fraud issues that 5% Hillary win is not real.  Consider what is it 11 of 14 Congress men are repubs, for starters.  However, we are dillusional and defeatist, the best this board can come with for our political woes is Cuch,  lol
View Quote
I will vote for a roasted dog turd over any Democrat running for office in Va, but it is a fools dream to believe that Warner and Special Timmay are not our Senators for as long as they wish to be.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#9]
...that is the creepiest pic I've seen in quite some time.  

-Warren-
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Then we better hope another decent candidate throws his/ her name in ring for the nomination.   I'm not sure who is viable,  but we can do better than this guy.
View Quote
+1.  Stewart running is a guarantee for a Dem victory.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 4:41:09 AM EDT
[#11]
What, is he pulling... a T-Mac?

Can't get one nom. So he throws his hat in the ring in another race and sees if that one sticks?
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 11:55:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What, is he pulling... a T-Mac?

Can't get one nom. So he throws his hat in the ring in another race and sees if that one sticks?
View Quote
Pulling a Gilmore.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#13]
It was either let the mosque go forward or be sued for millions by the DOJ.  This is happening all over the country.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#15]
We were supposed to have a new DoJ by now.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 9:58:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It was either let the mosque go forward or be sued for millions by the DOJ.  This is happening all over the country.
View Quote
Perception will always trump reality.  And Stewart is a weak candidate anyhow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top