Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2017 2:31:06 PM EDT
Only range that I can find within 60 miles is private. I'm at a buddy's house for a couple days and he has a AR I'd like to sight in for him. Surely there is a spot we can go that is closer than 60 miles.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 3:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I am a member at the Rivanna Rifle & Pistol Club in Charlottesville - I would be willing to take you out as my guest if that works for you.

Bob S.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:20:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Bob, that is very generous. We actually drove by there today and met Patrick and he gave us the tour of the facility and let us sight in the AR. What a great gun club, I wish it was closer to me I'd join in a heart beat. My buddy is going to join, I'm looking forward to shooting there when I come back to visit.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:25:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Glad you got it done.

Take care,
Bob S.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am a member at the Rivanna Rifle & Pistol Club in Charlottesville - I would be willing to take you out as my guest if that works for you.

Bob S.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top