Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2017 11:19:23 PM EDT
AC is not working.  No condensation coming from the AC and the sir from the vents is room temperature.  

Can anyone recommend a reliable HVAC shop in the Leesburg/Sterling/Ashburn area?  

I do have a local shop I've used in the past, but they're small and with the start of Summer I'm concerned they may be booked up.  

I'd lsome options to call first thing Monday morning.  It's going to be hot tomorrow
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:47:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Thanks!  I did look, but clearly missed it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
AC is not working.  No condensation coming from the AC and the sir from the vents is room temperature.  

Can anyone recommend a reliable HVAC shop in the Leesburg/Sterling/Ashburn area?  

I do have a local shop I've used in the past, but they're small and with the start of Summer I'm concerned they may be booked up.  

I'd lsome options to call first thing Monday morning.  It's going to be hot tomorrow
View Quote

Check that filter is good an no obstructions to chiller and external units.  Check to see if the outside lines and cmpressor has ice in them, usually a sign that  its low on Freon.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Check that filter is good an no obstructions to chiller and external units.  Check to see if the outside lines and cmpressor has ice in them, usually a sign that  its low on Freon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.  Good advice, along the lines of most every "why is my AC not working" thread I googled.  Filter is changed and nothing else panned out.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:32:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Talk to Charlie @ www.MaximumMechanicalHVAC.com

703-618-9756  [email protected]
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 11:32:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I used Snell HVAC two times so far.  They were prompt, honest, and fixed my problems at a reasonable price.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:19:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I used Snell HVAC two times so far.  They were prompt, honest, and fixed my problems at a reasonable price.
View Quote
This is who you seek
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I highly recommend Ankur - the young guy who owns this place:

All Appliance Solutions

He knows HVAC inside and out.  He kept my old two zone system running for years and just replaced one zone.  Also a wizard with appliances.

Really professional and responsive.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is who you seek
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is who you seek
Yep.  This is who I called and they were able to send out a tech Sunday afternoon.  Fixed the broken part and restored A/C at a reasonable price.  I would recommend them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top