Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2017 12:38:31 PM EDT
Hey all,

So I know its an unusual question on this form, but I figured I would like to find a good Protestant Church in my area that is trusted by people who are similar-minded to me.

Only stipulation really is that I brew and also drink beer occasionally, which I know some may not agree with.

I grew up in Atheist/Agnostic household and was never Baptized, but have myself come to be a believer over the years (I'm 36 now). I'm told Baptism is not required for Salvation, however I would still like to do it.

I have thought about doing it for a while, however in all honesty I was informed today I have a serious heart issue, so I would like to get this done sooner rather than later.

I live in Haymarket near Aldie, so something close to that area is most preferable, but the surrounding ares are cool too

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome brother...I can not help with a church in your area and can only offer the church I attend in Boyce, VA (Winchester Anglican), however you would have to go through orientation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:02:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Try Fairfax Community Church off Braddock Road in Fairfax. They have a Baptismal pool. Here is the link:

http://www.fairfax.cc/baptism/
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
New Hope in Lorton has a big dunking tub too

http://www.newhope.org/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top