Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2017 12:16:01 PM EDT
I'm looking for a roofing contractor in NOVA.

Anyone have any recommendations of places to get an estimate from or businesses to stay away from?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#1]
You can give these guys a call.  I know he doesn't advertise roofs, he did my windows a couple years ago.  But when I did need some roof repair I contacted him for a recommendation and he told me he does complete roofs.  

http://www.tricountywindowsva.com/

I was very happy with the work they did replacing all my windows at the house.

Bill
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I had good success with Dry Home.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know where in VA you're located, but Loudoun Valley Roofing in Purcellville did a great job on my house a couple of years ago. I'd go back to them in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I know one roofer owns a few local golf courses.  Must be a good business.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone is better than Shiner Roofing.....I was taking water like the Titantic when they replaced my roof...just terrible.   v/r W
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone is better than Shiner Roofing.....I was taking water like the Titantic when they replaced my roof...just terrible.   v/r W
View Quote
Just replaced mine and Shiner was literally double the other estimates we received.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't know where in VA you're located, but Loudoun Valley Roofing in Purcellville did a great job on my house a couple of years ago. I'd go back to them in a heartbeat.
View Quote
When I was calling for estimates, they wanted $$ to give an estimate on replacing my roof.  They said they were losing money on giving free estimates.  If I gave them the work, they would put the estimate cost towards the overall bill.  

Yeah..  no thanks
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:52:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I had a real good experience with Augustine Roofing. They came out for an estimate, talked me out of buying a new roof and just replaced some pipe booting and flashing.

I am definitely calling them back when I do need a new roof.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top