Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2017 8:39:37 PM EDT
Did the find some M65's in storage and decide to test them out?

My house has never shaken so much, and I'm across the river from Fredericksburg.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Image from my friend's yard next to Quantico today. Looks like they're having fun.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL.  I live near NAS Oceana and my house rumbles too.  I feel your pain everyday except holidays.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Spotsylvania Co. just south of Fredericksburg and the rumbling from Quantico was pretty heavy the other day. Noticeably louder than their normal ordinance days.  More helos passing over too.  Not complaining. The sound of freedom.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Another thing to compound the noise is the low cloud ceiling. It reflects sound back towards the surface.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#5]
WBG shakes regularly from Camp Peary.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOL.  I live near NAS Oceana and my house rumbles too.  I feel your pain everyday except holidays.
View Quote
Feel for you When I;m over by the bases I can never figure out how people can deal with F/A-18's in and out all day with the occasional F22 and Jolly Green Ch-53's lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top