Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2017 8:01:01 AM EDT
not me

a FUCKING THIEF!!!!!!!!!!

That was the drama on Sunday.

I don't know all the facts/details but some fucking thief stole a semi AK off a Dealer's rack and walked out the door. The Dealer noticed it pretty quickly and notified VSP and the show management. A nearby Dealer had surveillance cameras on their table that captured the moment and exterior cameras of the Expo Center tracked the perp to his car. Apparently he went back into the show to do some more thieving but had a surprise waiting for him when he returned to the car (not exactly sure about that part). From my understanding, the police made an arrest and recovered not only the stolen rifle but several other stolen items from the show including Magpul accessories, magazines, knives and other merchandise.

This is good news. I HATE fucking thieves
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Ballsy as hell.  Seen a few dealers talking to VSP in the past w/ empty handgun case in their hands, so I'm not surprised guns walk.  But to steal a long gun is crazy.  

Every show I went to in Richmond, there was always someone getting arrested.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 4:27:18 AM EDT
[#2]
That is ballsy. Wow.

VSP is always on the prowl at the gun shows in Hampton and VB.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Brilliant.  What was his next plan, armed robbery of a doughnut shop?  A mugging at a dojo?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Brilliant.  What was his next plan, armed robbery of a doughnut shop?  A mugging at a dojo?
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top