Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2017 2:24:31 PM EDT
Couple of us are doing a driver school at Summit Point Raceway (~1.25 hours from NoVA, just over the WV line) on April 22nd.  If your going to be out there during the 22nd or interested in checking it out, let me know.

We are running an BMW E36 and considered Dominion and VIR later in the summer.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:31:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll actually be up there for the pre-season prep for the MARRC safety crew.  I'll be putting all our radio equipment back in the control tower among other things.  I'll be able to check out the storage location that day too.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll actually be up there for the pre-season prep for the MARRC safety crew.  I'll be putting all our radio equipment back in the control tower among other things.  I'll be able to check out the storage location that day too.
View Quote
We should be at Jefferson, morning thru 1300 or so.  Tire changes after that. Happy to meet up.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Have fun!! 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:24:27 PM EDT
[#4]
NASA or SCCA?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
NASA or SCCA?
View Quote
TrackDaze and did Chin Motorsports last July.  Both NASA and SCCA run at Summit and Drift Nirvana is running Sunday.

@wmounts - Will do.  Angst and I are running  at 10 and 12.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:33:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahhh trackdaze, the last HPDE I did before my car was stolen and I dropped out of the lifestyle! Fun time! I was laughing my ass off because my instructor was schooling an Ultima GTR in my swapped 4dr Honda Civic the day before.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ahhh trackdaze, the last HPDE I did before my car was stolen and I dropped out of the lifestyle! Fun time! I was laughing my ass off because my instructor was schooling an Ultima GTR in my swapped 4dr Honda Civic the day before.
View Quote
The life is calling you!  Let me know if you need seat time.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 2:03:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Spec E36 is in your future!
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Spec E36 is in your future!
View Quote
Yea know a bunch of SPEC 3ers, I need to learn to drive better first, make more money so i can afford it.  I do have a 4dr shell sitting in the shop.  Plus i can use a better suspension for this car.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top