Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:43:02 PM EDT
The better half got a job on Andrews.  Coming from Kansas the housing is ridiculous so my wife has started looking at cheaper Maryland homes.  I know gun laws suck there, what else can I tell her why no one likes Maryland? 
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:22:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Crime, traffic, liberal, higher taxes. And of course gun laws that Bloomberg would love.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]
What he said PG County, yuck  

Better off across the river in VA
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah stay out of MD, come to VA
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The better half got a job on Andrews.  Coming from Kansas the housing is ridiculous so my wife has started looking at cheaper Maryland homes.  I know gun laws suck there, what else can I tell her why no one likes Maryland? 
View Quote

Stationed at Andrews and live in Woodbridge, VA.  It is a hike but we have a house with a decent yard for less than my housing allowance.  The closer to Andrews the more you will pay and the smaller the place you will get.  I don't pay as much for a house, I pay in the commute.

Not sure of your status but if you are .mil, have orders to Maryland and maintain residency in a third state you won't be able to purchase guns in VA.  Just an FYI...
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:46:12 AM EDT
[#5]
The 'hoods around Andrews have all the charm and attraction of a Third World nation. Seriously, you don't want to live in Prince George's County
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top