Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2017 3:00:42 PM EDT
I have a burning question that requires legal expertise. I need an interpretation for an access easement on my lot of land in Loudoun County. I am trying to determine who can legally use it and how they can use it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction!
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#1]
@enemy Enemy is Real Estate lawyer now out of Richmond, formally NoVA.

If Enemy cannot help, I've used Stockman Title & Escrow, Inc. Out of Potomac Falls/Leesburg in the past for title and settlement work.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife is a para-legal for Law Office of Thad Lyman in Charlottesville. The vast majority of their work is real estate law. She also is part owner of Rivanna Title. You can give them a call or pm me here and she may be able to help.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Ben Leigh is based in Loudoun, very well respected land use lawyer over on Catoctin Circle. Firm is Atwill, Troxell & Leigh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top