Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2017 7:46:15 AM EDT
Gun-Show at the Roanoke Civic Center this weekend, March 18th &.19th.

I'm going to check it out with a friend and my 14 year old nephew.

I know we all complain and cuss Gun-Shows but my nephew looks at them like an amusement park. Not saying he runs around like a banshee, he's pretty well mannered. He just loves seeing everything there. He comes from a family that is not into knives or guns so I'm am very happy that he shows an interest in this.

If we stop going then the shows will shut down and the young ones will not get to go. They don't know that the Gun-Shows "suck". It's exciting for them.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 7:54:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not really in the market for anything but I might check it out later this afternoon.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:27:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I went and took my 7 year old to his first gun show.  It wasn't too bad, lots of people there.  There were some empty tables on the far end, so it wasn't full of vendors.  I looked for a couple of specific handguns and a rifle, but didn't find what I was looking for.

Bought some powder, primers, bullets, and a few ammo cans.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I may be there tomorrow at 10. Prolly just gonna buy stickers and donate to the hot chick with low cut shirt if she is there
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I may be there tomorrow at 10
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I will be there tomorrow shortly after 10.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top