Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2017 3:36:31 PM EDT
Anyone can give reference to a local tax guy or service that won't bend me over but is a bit more respectable than H&R?  Usually do this myself but need advice from someone w/ experience.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Where in NOVA are you. My tax guy is really great, but he's in Hamilton (6 Miles W of Leesburg).
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a great tax lady in Stafford.  Too far south?
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Where in NOVA?  I've got a guy in Falls Church who's been decent.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 7:18:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I've known and used Frank Stitely at Stitely & Karstetter they are located in Chantilly 703-818-8284
great people and he has been doing mine for over twenty years
He's good and will take care of you
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 7:45:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Paul Lamonaca from Lamonaca & Williamson in Falls Church is great.  Also Bull Run Accounting & Tax Service in Haymarket, depending on where you are.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Paul Lamonaca from Lamonaca & Williamson in Falls Church is great.  Also Bull Run Accounting & Tax Service in Haymarket, depending on where you are.
View Quote
+1 for Paul
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys, I'm in PWC but spend alot of time in Ffx or Chantilly for work.  I haven't gotten back to this but time is ticking away...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top