Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2017 10:05:53 PM EDT
I saw you on Saturday at McDonalds, BFL and Cola Warrior sticker. I was in the Gold SUV behind you.

I know 2 other Cola Warriors in the area, but I haven't seen you til Saturday.

Hello!
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 5:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I saw you on Saturday at McDonalds, BFL and Cola Warrior sticker. I was in the Gold SUV behind you.

Hello!
View Quote
What kinda vehicle?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Ford SUV. He saw me staring and I pointed at the sticker and we did a thumbs up.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah, that was Slowmethinks
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:27:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hello!
View Quote

Excellent! Yup, that was me. It was a no brainer to peg you as a fellow gun guy. Glad to see you're a member here.

Keep an eye out for Cola Warrior East in the fall. There are four of us in the NRV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top