Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:38:34 AM EDT
Thanks to the newly elected Mayor.... I will be sure to carry EVERY WHERE I go....
Also... say good bye to Federal Funding...
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I live in Glen Allen, and I can tell you that GA and the West End are also... interesting. Check out the Bank Of America branch on West Broad
any Friday around 4:30. The parking lot looks like Guadalajara.  

-Warren-
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:34:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thanks to the newly elected Mayor.... I will be sure to carry EVERY WHERE I go....
Also... say good bye to Federal Funding...
View Quote

And the crime rate is spiking...

Spike in violent crime in Richmond brings comparisons to Chicago...

Be Armed - Be Vigilant

Bob S.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to hear what the citizens of these places actually think about these declarations. A few, or one, moron at the top of the heap declares :"make it so". I'll bet an actual referendum on the matter would have rather different results. Seems to be grounds to call for a recall of the new mayor.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd like to hear what the citizens of these places actually think about these declarations. A few, or one, moron at the top of the heap declares :"make it so". I'll bet an actual referendum on the matter would have rather different results. Seems to be grounds to call for a recall of the new mayor.
View Quote

Look here to get a taste of what some think of the policy...

Click Here
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#5]
So glad I moved.  So glad.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Chesterfield County as well........The Coast Guard (Sheriff's Office) will not honor ICE detainers..........
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:19:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Look here to get a taste of what some think of the policy...

Click Here
View Quote

Some good info on that FB page - I hadn't seen the related article in the Times-Dispatch, and there's
also a petition.

-Warren-
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Chesterfield County as well........The Coast Guard (Sheriff's Office) will not honor ICE detainers..........
View Quote

Love it.  I can't wait to watch the FBI arrest all of these "officials" in violation of Federal law.  It will be glorious.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 7:24:23 AM EDT
[#9]
“An ICE detainer request is not issued by the court. Therefore, it is not a legal document allowing the Sheriff's Office to legally detain an inmate for additional time unrelated to the original criminal charge,” Chesterfield Sheriff Karl S. Leonard said in a statement on Monday. “It is for that reason our office only complies with court orders.”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top