Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2017 10:57:54 AM EDT
I am in the Roanoke/Blacksburg area and I am looking for a good engraver to do an SBR lower with the trust name. I dont mind driving a couple hours or more if it means I dont have to ship my lower...
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 7:09:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I just dropped off a few F1s to be engraved at Safeside Tactical.  I haven't seen their work product yet but I'm fairly confident they will turn out fine based on other things they've done for me.  Charge is probably in the $50-75 range per item, unless the setup is complex.  

I used New River Engraving in Christiansburg on a prior F1 and they did a good job.  It was slightly less expensive than SST but is much less convenient for me.  I used them because they did it (one gun) while I waited.  I wasn't going to leave a bunch of guns with them given they aren't really set up to securely store those types of items.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]
NRV Engraving by C'burg Macado's. They have examples of lowers they've done on their website.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just dropped off a few F1s to be engraved at Safeside Tactical.  I haven't seen their work product yet but I'm fairly confident they will turn out fine based on other things they've done for me.  Charge is probably in the $50-75 range per item, unless the setup is complex.
View Quote
Let us know how Safeside turns out. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top