Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2017 11:07:30 AM EDT
What do you make of "Loser For Liberty", VA senate candidate (L) Corey Fauconier {Fawk-N-A}?  From a 2A standpoint he's clearly better than the only other choice, an anti-gun Dem.  However, he indicates he was inspired by Sarvis, and embraces the loser side of Libertarian (Johnson).  He seems to continue a brand of Virginia Libertarian that I just don't like .  Crazy eyed rapping Rasta:   Loser
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't return his VCDL survey, which usually indicates a lack of interest or outright hostility.

Can't let the GA flip though
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh look, the next democrat funded liberaltarian to spoil the election is here.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#3]
For a guy who has apparently spoken at least once at a VCDL meeting, indicates he's coming to Lobby Day and raps about shooting....you'd think he would have filled out the VCDL survey.  The VCDL does not endorse him, but VCDL PAC does.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 9:05:25 AM EDT
[#4]
VCDL email update this morning:

Libertarian COREY FAUCONIER is running to replace anti-gun crusader Donald McEachin. He responded to the VCDL Candidate Survey VERY PRO-GUN! COREY FAUCONIER's opponent has a VERY anti-gun record in the House of Delegates. Only COREY FAUCONIER will end McEachin's legacy of naked contempt for the Second Amendment and individual liberties!

22nd Senate District

So maybe the guy is for real, and will be our first Senator to look just like Cool-io
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 4:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
VCDL email update this morning:

Libertarian COREY FAUCONIER is running to replace anti-gun crusader Donald McEachin. He responded to the VCDL Candidate Survey VERY PRO-GUN! COREY FAUCONIER's opponent has a VERY anti-gun record in the House of Delegates. Only COREY FAUCONIER will end McEachin's legacy of naked contempt for the Second Amendment and individual liberties!

22nd Senate District

So maybe the guy is for real, and will be our first Senator to look just like Cool-io
View Quote

Ok state senate, not US. If he can replace a gun grabber then he is ok in my book, ill take back what I said.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 12:53:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh look, the next democrat funded liberaltarian to spoil the election is here.
View Quote

Exactly.

"But I wanna vote lib cuz conscious"

If knowing your voting your conscious causes a dem to win then your conscious should have some something to say about how the end result works out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 12:54:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ok state senate, not US. If he can replace a gun grabber then he is ok in my book, ill take back what I said.
View Quote

We'll see...
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 11:44:04 PM EDT
[#8]
There was no Republican in this race between Corey and the Dem.

There were only 135 people who voted in my precinct by 6 PM. God I hope the Senate doesn't flip.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 8:14:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There was no Republican in this race between Corey and the Dem.

There were only 135 people who voted in my precinct by 6 PM. God I hope the Senate doesn't flip.
View Quote

Good point!  McCellan is your typical antigun attorney.  Fauconier was an unusual candidate, but seemingly pro-everything.  The Dem won   One thing I will say about my Dem friends, even when they hate their candidate they will still vote D, ALWAYS.   I believe Corey is still coming out to Lobby Day.  It would be interesting to see who he really is.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Just looked at yesterdays election results:  Jan 2017 Election Results

Wow!  I thought a black non repub man could muster more than 8% in a two way in Richmond.

The good news is in the other races the Dems lost and McPeake is a VCDL member.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Gents, Lobby day is next Monday the 16th!

Besides voting (and joining VCDL), coming to Lobby Day is the most important thing you can do to ensure our 2nd Amendment Rights in VA!

See you there!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top