Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2016 9:30:33 AM EDT
ETA - I'm a dumbass, it's on my raffle tickets.

Was the raffle held yet?  Hoping for a win with 0087

Where did it go?  More specifically was the drawing ever held?  Did enough tickets for the rifle get sold?

I can't find the thread
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump as I r not mart......

Title change.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Raffle was held last month (December).

Raffle winners were notified and prizes were transferred.

I don't have the list of names anymore.  But if you don't have the Ruger by now, it wasn't you.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Raffle was held last month (December).

Raffle winners were notified and prizes were transferred.

I don't have the list of names anymore.  But if you don't have the Ruger by now, it wasn't you.
View Quote

Dang it.  Was hoping my ticket number being 0087 would've won.....

Link Posted: 2/4/2017 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dang it.  Was hoping my ticket number being 0087 would've won.....

View Quote

If it's any consolation, my tickets didn't win either.

But between the Raffle, a donation from the NRA publications yard sale, and our other fundraising such as the swap meets, we raised enough money for 20 of the 25 electronic targets, and it looks like we might be getting a grant to purchase the other 5 firing points.  The 20 targets are used from the CMP range at Camp Perry.

I picked up the 20 electronic targets from the CMP last week.  We should have them installed and running by the end of March.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 9:17:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top