Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2016 6:40:41 PM EDT
It appears to be only for students for the opening, but I imagine it will eventually be open for all. I used to play paintball in their tournaments, and they spared no expense on the field they built for that. It was open for non students when they hosted tournaments but I stopped playing so I have no clue if its now open to anyone. I hope they will structure the range more like the snowflex, so the locals will have range options. Either way, its great to see them getting students interested in the 2ed and shooting sports.

Schematics for the range include a one, two, and three hundred-yard rifle range.  It will also feature several shotgun ranges and stands for such shooting sports as skeet, trap, five stand, and sporting clays.  Furthermore, the facility will include a pistol range, an area for three-gun competition, tactical shooting, and a potential police shoot-house.  

Range plans.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 9:31:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top