Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2016 12:46:26 AM EDT
I need to get some roof work done near Fredericksburg.
I'm starting to look up roofing companies, but would you all have any recommendations?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#1]
We recently used Peak Roofing to install both a new roof and siding, after that big hail storm that hit in June.  I would highly recommend them for your roof.  Crew was good, the roof looks great, they cleaned up after themselves and didn't leave nails around like most contractors tend to do.  They even draped the bushes next to the house with tarps to protect them from falling debris.  Price was good, liked the foreman that came out to run things.  They are out of Manassas, but you should give them a call.  I can give you the name & phone number of their estimator is you want.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I used Kevin's Roofing to replace mine.Was very pleased.I see John Mills trucks around a lot,and they seem to have good reviews.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:25:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I'll check them out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used Kevin's Roofing to replace mine.Was very pleased.I see John Mills trucks around a lot,and they seem to have good reviews.
View Quote

Kevin's did mine as well. They did a great job. I'd use them again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top