Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2016 5:07:19 PM EDT
Can anyone recommend someone who can engrave an SBR in or near Richmond?  I would like someone who could do it while I wait, but I would also be willing to drop it off for a reasonable turnaround.  I am not too worried about the cost. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Mike at TSC machine up near Ashland.  TBA suppressor will do it to but not while you wait.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I used these guys for an SBR last year.

http://www.customengravingandsigns.com/HOME.html

I was very pleased with their work and their price.  Give 'em a call to see if they can meet your schedule.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mike at TSC machine up near Ashland.  TBA suppressor will do it to but not while you wait.
View Quote

TSC Machine did mine.

Their website is currently borked and prompting for a password and login, not sure what that's about.   They're up near Kings Dominion, past the Fairgrounds.

Great folks, he does it while you wait, it's engraved into the metal, not lasered, and he will blacken it afterwards if you want.

804-994-9999

[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

it's engraved into the metal, not lasered

View Quote

So, lasers don't go into the metal then?

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:53:31 PM EDT
[#5]
EDC Tactical in north Richmond.  They manufacture and engrave all their own lowers, so they're pretty good at it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 5:42:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I went out to Mike's shop this afternoon, and he did a great job while I waited.  Reasonable price for great work.  Highly recommend TSC.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's engraved into the metal, not lasered

Nowhere near as deep.  Smartass
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone know if Mike will\can engrave in the stock channel on the MP5 platform?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

IDK, but he is known for his work on H&K roller locks.  I am sure he could tell you off the top of his head.  Give him a call.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

IDK, but he is known for his work on H&K roller locks.  I am sure he could tell you off the top of his head.  Give him a call.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll have to call next week, my work schedule this week will not allow for me to call at a decent hour.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I went out to Mike's shop this afternoon, and he did a great job while I waited.  Reasonable price for great work.  Highly recommend TSC.
View Quote

There's only one major problem with going to Mike's and hanging out.

And that's sitting next to a bunch of MP5s and HK53s just sitting around that I can't afford.

When I went he said that I should've come the week before. They had been doing beltfeds.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:08:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And that's sitting next to a bunch of MP5s and HK53s just sitting around that I can't afford.

When I went he said that I should've come the week before. They had been doing beltfeds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were two HK21 builds sitting on the bench in the white when I was there.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was there earlier this year and had a couple lowers done. Great work and holy balls the eye ca dy sitting around. Oh and if you get work done bring cash. They don't do CC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top