Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2016 7:50:38 PM EDT
Students have been asking. Students have been waiting. Here it is: the Level II Course offerings.

Defensive Pistol II November 5th.  Defensive Carbine II November 12th. Both courses are in Culpeper.

Alumni, if you have been waiting - register. Next course offerings are in 2017. We will be at the NRA through the Winter and back in CPep in the Spring.

Check the website for details or to register: http://www,green-ops.com

2016 was a great year for us 29 events over 290 students. Thanks for choosing us for defensive skill building.

The Green Ops Team hopes to see you at the range.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Just curious, what is the prerequisite for Carbine II?  Completion of Carbine I and Pistol I?

Sorry if the answers are on the site.  I can't go to the site, it's blocked for me at work.

B
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Didn't you guys get a thread locked already for posting too many ads in the HTF?  Might want to be careful
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't you guys get a thread locked already for posting too many ads in the HTF?  Might want to be careful
View Quote

We did. I was not aware of the only one ad per month restriction in the HTF. My mistake. The HTF monitor informed me. I will abide - Green Ops will abide. We have multiple offerings per month and have attracted a lot of students from the HTF. We really appreciate the response. My partner - Mark Grey is out of town and I will inform him also of the policy. We would list each class not knowing we were violating policy. Now that we know, we are only going to make one list per month, listing all the courses offered that month. This post is our one and only one listing for November.

Thanks for the caution. Now that we are no longer ignorant, we will abide to the one ad per month policy.

Regards
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't take it the wrong way.  I just hate seeing people banned for stupid reasons
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#5]
This class is a continuation of our Defensive Pistol courses.  It is a full 8-hours of training that includes additional drills, 25 Yard Qualification Course of Fire and live fire malfunction clearance drills. Held within easy driving distance of Northern Virginia. This class covers the basic defensive use of the pistol. We will begin with a review of the topics and fundamentals of marksmanship from Defensive Pistol I and move into more advanced drills.  Students will continue to improve their pistol handling skills while reinforcing the fundamentals of marksmanship. Timed drills will help the student learn the balance between speed and accuracy.  Students will also learn self-diagnostic skills to continue development of their own personal performance.?

Location: STONE QUARRY RANGE IN CULPEPER, VA . LINK UP POINT: E.V. BAKER'S STORE (4066 ZACHARY TAYLOR HIGHWAY - CULPEPER VA 22701) - LINK UP OCCURS AND CONVOY DEPARTS 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO CLASS START.
Date: 5 Nov 2016
TIME: from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Cost: $225 (INCLUDES RANGE FEES)

Topics Include:
   Shooting positions
   Multiple targets
   Non standard response
   Barricades
   Turning and shooting
   Timed Drills & Standards
   Malfunction Drills
   Target acquisition & discrimination
   One-handed shooting (Strong and Support side)
   Speed reloads/magazine changes

Equipment Needed:
   Serviceable semi-automatic pistol (9mm or larger caliber) and at least three magazines
   Quality belt with strong side holster and at least 1 magazine pouch
   Be able to retain 2 magazines on your body
   350 rounds of dependable ammunition.No steel core, no armor piercing, no tracer.
   Knee pads (optional, but recommended)
   Water for hydration
   ?EYE PROTECTION, HEARING PROTECTION (ELECTRONIC RECOMMENDED) AND BASEBALL CAP.

for information Email: [email protected] or visit “Training Schedule” at www.Green-Ops.com
Class is limited to 16 students.

Event Link

*Note: Outdoor range - the only restrooms are port-a-johns.

*Students need to bring lunch. There is no catering at this site.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#6]
We're ramping up for next weekend and did a training session to see how the drills would turn out.  Here are some of the drills we're planning on doing for our Pistol II:
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 1:05:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Our Defensive Pistol II class was a success!  Great bunch of skilled shooters and lots of rounds down range!

Now, we're getting ready for our Defensive Carbine II:

Location:? 4H Range in Culpeper, VA off Rt 15 across from General Winder Road. Exact location to be provided after registration.
Date: 12 Nov 2016                                                                              
Time:9:00 Am - 6:00 pm  
Cost: $235 (Includes Lunch and Range Fee)  
Prerequisite: defensive carbine I or equivalent training
For more info:
Defensive Carbine II
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#8]
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Great week so far. Political change, Marine Corps Birthday and Veteran's Day. Keep the celebration going, come on out to Green Ops initial offering of Defensive Carbine II.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top