Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2016 1:08:03 PM EDT
Does the Sussex Co. Wakefield area have broadband internet service available?  I've searched Google and the Sussex county wensite without much luck - too many adds.  Wanted to know if service is available with ranges of 250GB or higher.

Thank you in advance for any information and help.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 1:36:29 AM EDT
[#1]
You do understand that Wakefield is a small town, right? Having said that, check with the local cable tv provider, I don't know who that might be.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does the Sussex Co. Wakefield area have broadband internet service available?  I've searched Google and the Sussex county wensite without much luck - too many adds.  Wanted to know if service is available with ranges of 250GB or higher.

Thank you in advance for any information and help.
View Quote

Charter is your best bet....sorry to say but a "blink and your through it" town like that doesnt get much more then charter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top