User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 7:24:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude that's awesome, I'll be headed up probably around 12 and be there by 1 at the latest. You sold me on Glocks, so I am out to snag a 23. If you have my cell still, hit me up and I'll meet up with ya if you are still there
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any of you guys going the gun show?

I think I'm going to drive over in the morning.  I've convinced myself that I need a Ruger Precision Rifle, and maybe I'll find it there.  

Dude that's awesome, I'll be headed up probably around 12 and be there by 1 at the latest. You sold me on Glocks, so I am out to snag a 23. If you have my cell still, hit me up and I'll meet up with ya if you are still there

Cool, man... I'm going at 9 so I'll probably be back in the burg by 1. Hopefully you can find a good one, if not, Black Dog usually has pretty good deals on Glocks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 7:41:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Back on track... I'd be interested in riding over for a meetup if my schedule allows. Keep us posted!
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:29:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Got my ammo and scope in finally and got it set up and sighted in. So I'm ready for group outing we just need to get a time place set up. We're we all still looking towards the end of September maybe?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Got my ammo and scope in finally and got it set up and sighted in. So I'm ready for group outing we just need to get a time place set up. We're we all still looking towards the end of September maybe?
View Quote

I am pretty cool with whatever weekend as long as I get some advance notice
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Blacksburg.. would any of you happen to know of some recommended gunsmiths in the area?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 6:46:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm in Blacksburg.. would any of you happen to know of some recommended gunsmiths in the area?
View Quote
What kind of work do you need done? I only ask because you're either going to end up at Billy Bob's Shack of Bent Barrels or you're going to want to talk to Len Fagan at Old Lodge Armory. The area is scarce for 'smiths. There used to be one at Miller's, but he did it more as a side job and got swamped so he bowed out. That was, as far as I know, the last actual smith in the area.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:28:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What kind of work do you need done? I only ask because you're either going to end up at Billy Bob's Shack of Bent Barrels or you're going to want to talk to Len Fagan at Old Lodge Armory. The area is scarce for 'smiths. There used to be one at Miller's, but he did it more as a side job and got swamped so he bowed out. That was, as far as I know, the last actual smith in the area.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Old Lodge Armory is good folks! I've had them do a bit of work for me and they did a great job at very fair prices.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:42:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty simple, just want to swap out a brake for a flash hider on an AR and I don't have the block/vice to do it myself right now.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top