Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2016 10:39:52 PM EDT
I had a thought, and do not want to say it publicly....

Sort of an OPSEC thing.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm your huckleberry.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you coming to the picnic?  Should be fun, my son can't wait to fish!
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Que?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Que?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Que?

The Ni River Picnic on July 30th in Spotsylvania.  I don't recall the speaker, someone from politics, but it's a BBQ and fishing (if you have a license and chose to).  It's at the Ni River Reservoir Shelter, I believe.  It was in one of their email blasts from around the 4th of July.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 1:35:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The Ni River Picnic on July 30th in Spotsylvania.  I don't recall the speaker, someone from politics, but it's a BBQ and fishing (if you have a license and chose to).  It's at the Ni River Reservoir Shelter, I believe.  It was in one of their email blasts from around the 4th of July.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Que?

If memory serves, the politician is Bryce Reeves.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Que?

I don't know anything about him but I think I already like him.  Google found me this:

FREDERICKSBURG,VA— After a number of questions were raised in the media about the timing behind the restoration of felons’ voting rights in Virginia, Senator Bryce Reeves filed a FOIA request for all communication between Governor Terry McAuliffe’s office and the Hillary Clinton Presidential campaign on the subject.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don't know anything about him but I think I already like him.  Google found me this:

FREDERICKSBURG,VA— After a number of questions were raised in the media about the timing behind the restoration of felons’ voting rights in Virginia, Senator Bryce Reeves filed a FOIA request for all communication between Governor Terry McAuliffe’s office and the Hillary Clinton Presidential campaign on the subject.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Que?

He seems like a good guy and was a former Va. police officer.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Que?

Been tracking VCDL email and giving them $ for years, but I've only met a few VCDL members at a local municipality meeting once.  I suppose active implies you actually make it to a few meetings

FWIW:  You may want to clarify with others, but it appears there is an additional access fee if you fish the Ni Reservoir:  Spotsy Lakes
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 6:17:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Been tracking VCDL email and giving them $ for years, but I've only met a few VCDL members at a local municipality meeting once.  I suppose active implies you actually make it to a few meetings

FWIW:  You may want to clarify with others, but it appears there is an additional access fee if you fish the Ni Reservoir:  
Spotsy Lakes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Que?

FWIW:  You may want to clarify with others, but it appears there is an additional access fee if you fish the Ni Reservoir:  
Spotsy Lakes

It's better if VCDL does that.  They sent the email with ALL the info - how to RSVP, when/where it was, who the speaker was, fishing info, etc.  I'm certainly not a spokesman, just asking if BD was going.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I joined up today, finally
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Been a member for a few years, I wish they would get better looking shirts.Blaze orange.Another color with the logo.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep, joined a few months ago.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Been a member for years but not "active" in the social sense. Chat them up at the fun shows and the occasional event.

The shirts that got made up that are in the fashion of the sponsor shirts for shooters are really nice.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Que?

Ah yes, I remember that now.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make that on that day as I have an appointment with a man to start some ink work I commisioned.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:36:34 AM EDT
[#15]
I've been a member for about 5 years. Occasionally volunteer at the gun shows. Can't do the picnic 'cause family stuff.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Unfortunately I will not be able to make that on that day as I have an appointment with a man to start some ink work I commisioned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Que?

Bummer. Us filthy inkies gotta stick together.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 10:49:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm not a member but I might go to it since it is open to the public and is just down the road from me.

http://vcdl.org/event-2282983?CalendarViewType=1&SelectedDate=7/26/2016
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top