Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2016 7:13:26 PM EDT
I've been to Martinsburg and thats pretty simple, but need to be at Salem on the 29th. I tried finding a descent map that showed patient parking and such with out much luck. Do any of you folks happen to be familiar with that facility, or work there?
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Pull in off Shenandoah Av, go past the bus stop, and look to the left. Everything there, except for the one lot marked "valet parking" is GTG for visitors. There's actually two entrances, use the one closer to Roanoke.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
You can use the valet parking, but I never do. There's usually a bit of a wait, and the WW2 vets need it more than me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 9:43:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank You!
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 6:13:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Go HERE and scroll down for a map
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank You!
View Quote

No prob.  I have to go there next week (left the calendar at the house, forget when) myself.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I typically park in the red and use the entrance in blue. Not sure if that's the building you need though...
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]
A friend of mine works there.  She is currently on vacation this week in Myrtle Beach though...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I work there. Feel free to IM me if you have any other questions.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Is that the one that looks like an old mental institution / prison

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that the one that looks like an old mental institution / prison

View Quote

Yes, but the few appointments I've had worked out real well. The facility is old and well worn (like me), but the service has been top notch!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top