Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2016 7:55:31 PM EDT
Would anybody that lives near the RIC airport be willing to give me a hand in doing a Form 1,(sbr), on a trust. Never done one and would like to get a new lower on my trust before  41P takes effect.
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Would anybody that lives near the RIC airport be willing to give me a hand in doing a Form 1,(sbr), on a trust. Never done one and would like to get a new lower on my trust before  41P takes effect.
Thanks
View Quote

I used a step by step tutorial (with pictures) that is in the Armory section by BigWaylon. I can link it later if you can't find it, I'm on my phone.  I was shocked at how simple it was. Seeing it in pictures made all the difference.  If I was local I'd help but at least look the tutorial over because it's what you'll be doing anyway, right?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:36:56 PM EDT
[#2]
eform is pretty straight forward...  I'm not in your area, but if you get no takers, it can be done over the phone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top