Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2016 7:39:02 PM EDT
This is my post in GD http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1883101_I_need_help_with_last_minute_vacation_plans_.html

Due to an "issue" with Bluegreen, our arranged accommodations will not be available next week and I'm trying to salvage the trip.

I'm looking to stay at a Days Inn or Comfort Inn or something similar that is in that area, what town would be recommended?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:35:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Not vouching for the quality, but this Econo Lodge is walking distance to the historical park and restaurants.

5 min drive to the visitors center, 15 min on Colonial Parkway to jamestown

216 Parkway Dr, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#2]
In W'burg, I always stay at the Country Inn and Suites on Pocahontas Trail. Good rates, nice place, decent free breakfast. There's also another location over on the tourist side of town.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Stay in Virginia and take the Metro system into Washingtoon.

If you have more than three people you might consider just driving in from Arlingtoon, VA.

Metro will snag you for a 'card' and then the fares are high with 'rush hour' surcharges.
Parking at a garage is not all that high.

There is parking directly in fron of Archives that is rush hour restricted but opens up later in the morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top