Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2016 8:13:35 PM EDT
http://www.guns-knives.com/

Is it worth it, I have a 5-min drive.  Went once and decided against returning till I knew it had improved.

Thanks

BTW I am not looking for AR's, wannabee tactical crap, just basic guns, ammo, maybe pickles
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 12:27:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.guns-knives.com/

Is it worth it, I have a 5-min drive.  Went once and decided against returning till I knew it had improved.

Thanks

BTW I am not looking for AR's, wannabee tactical crap, just basic guns, ammo, maybe pickles
View Quote

I'm "down the street" and haven't ever bothered going.  I don't recall anyone ever saying it was a must attend show.  I think it's open until 5 today.  If I get up off my rump and get some shooting in, I'm might have time to swing by on the way home, but I don't anticipate finding anything.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone go?  Was it worth it?  It's a fair drive for me so I have never bothered.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:49:47 AM EDT
[#3]
It was meh. I went on Saturday because I needed some primers. $8 admission, but decent prices on bulk primers. The rest of the show was very small and not very interesting. The gun prices seemed a little high overall, but I saw some deals on used guns. I had never been to this show before, and the only reason I would return is if I needed some reloading components.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I did not go to this one but have gone before a few times. Always walk out thinking I wasted my time and my money to go. If you live close and have nothing better to do, it maybe worth killing some time. If you live more than 30 minutes away, don't waste your time or gas.

It is a small show jammed into a small venue. Not normally very crowded which is one nice thing. I have never found anything worth buying when there but to be fair, I am picky. It is possible somebody could find a good deal on something if they looked hard enough or got lucky.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top